New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
i dont think you've shown any interest in game solving at all, and are sort of just floating from topic to another. don't trust ya
Twice now someone’s said something and you’ve almost immediately used it to try and put suspicion on someone else. First the pocketing and now the reason why Man is suspicious of me, you’ve tried to use it against Grim despite not bringing it up at any point before this. You struggling for reasons to put suspicions on people, bud?

To me right now, you’re not mafia but you’re not a great townie either.

Also randomly throwing this but I thought of it later on and didn’t throw it under a random quote. Do we think that the reason why Juice kept holding shit back in regards to Wang being his suspect is because he needed extra time to talk about it in mafia chat? I don’t know just something to throw out there.

This I agree with. I don't know that I've ever played with scum Gip, but I do tend to think that scum Gip would be hyper vigilant about not stepping in anything early. Gip wouldn't be able to stand being the mafia member who screwed up....not that I know what that's like or anything.
You haven’t played with scum me before, I’ll confirm that for ya. Haven’t been scum since I think the second game before the last game on Clique. Also would I be able to stand it….Eh, I’ve screwed up worse.
Not particularly. I've seen mafia in the past try and defend a townie, especially on day one, so that they look good afterwards. Although it is usually later in the day when said townie is actually a real lynch candidate.
I mean at this point, it’s the closest we got to a lynch candidate

How many times we gone this route with players with this same play style just to losing a townie is my reason. I also been on that side before. If Juice is mafia there will be a mistake made before to long. I would also assume that there is a good chance on n1 one of the orginal four I had stated would be checked out by a cop on n1. So seeing how that goes tomorrow will be intresting.

Now as for man,

1. I am trying not to tunnel and I even said in the original post that man was just the one I had some red flags on but not enough to vote at that time. I am not sure how much exact time is left but I'll pit a vote down if that makes you comfortable as for that last post of his it definitely sounds defeated unless he's trying to call a bluff or something but I can't remember man ever being that way especially on d1.

offcial Vote: Man
Oooooooh, OMB. Nothing about this post gives me a good feeling. Also you literally mention that you’ve changed your own play style over time, you are no longer the day one distraction I give you credit for that. But then you vote someone because of their past play style completely destroying your own argument in the same post. Consistency is key and you messed it up
Yes I do 100% believe that when you write them out, in your head, they make 100% perfect sense.

….Yup, that’s definitely town Sully lol.

@Bobby Barrows I just found his post odd seem like some fluff and it seem like he wasn't playing town game his last post def didn't come off townie.
…..Yeah that doesn’t make sense for a red flag early in the game.

i can conceive a world where Wang is Town and Grim and Sully are both maf sided with a town lynch order list of: Mando, Juice, Omb & Sky for the game win
….That’s definitely a theory.

After finding out what that means, I’m a little amazed that someone who has claimed to be unfairly targeted in games for a variety of reasons continues to use that term. I suppose it’s more of your “lone wolf” “rebel without a cause” schtick you’re working.
ITS BECAUSE THEY DON’T WORK FOR THE MAN, MAN! THEY’RE JUST COOOOOOOL AND EDGY! SEX PISTOLS!

Ah, second day and this still makes me laugh lol.
you can try. but you have to get every mafia forum - to use TLL instead of CFD for it to mean anything
Trying to distract from the lynch with another argument about mechanics. Definitely interesting and I’m noting it down.
Also if anyone knows me as mafia it be the guy I won like 4 or 5 games with ands that's you @People's Wang
Bad post again.
False.

I was lynched early last game.
Can confirm this, pretty sure you were lynched day 2.

Throw Gipper in mafia as well. My previous comments about him being here but not actually doing anything still stand.
Rude.
Because let me be clear - by sussing OMB, you shouldn’t have any on me at all. The main basis for him being put forward is his failure to provide actual evidence or decent reasoning for what he said about me.

If you think he’s full of shit because of it then surely you think that I’m town because you can’t see any real reasoning for me being mafia?

If you DO think I am mafia and there are reasons there, why are you voting for OMB instead of me as you would surely believe him to be right?

Having sus on both of us doesn’t actually make much sense, because if I’m sus then he’s right. That’s why I think you specifically saying you’re happy for either of us doesn’t make you look good, and your vote switch really doesn’t help matters either.
Hmmmm. You’re not wrong.
Who's his vote on at the moment? If he's already voted OMB, I don't think they're teammates. If he hasn't yet then yes I can see your theory. He's done enough to float the idea that he suspects OMB but doesn't vote for him until it's too late?

At this point though, I don't think teammates would sell OMB down the river THIS early. I wouldn't. But of course I have a different play style as mafia that people don't agree with (I'd be against distancing, and for keeping numbers in tact). The easiest way to win is to sweep. As soon as you lose your first number the game becomes a lot harder. And day one lynches are so hard to meet, if I'm mafia I am not helping or speeding up the lynch of even the worst teammate until it's absolutely clear it's going no other way.

I don't think Grim would either.
Good comeback. Shiiiiiit.

Official Unvote: OMB
I will say that if you’re going for who I think you’re going for then I don’t think you’re about to get the votes in time, I do wanna mention that.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Fuck it.

Official Vote: OMB

People who know me know I tend to stand by information more than reads and getting rid of OMB gives us the most information right now. We got a hour left, that’s who I’m going with.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Fuck it.

People who know me know I tend to stand by information more than reads and getting rid of OMB gives us the most information right now. We got a hour left, that’s who I’m going with.
if you'd voted for me instead of OMB - i'd understand the voting reason. this just translates as, time to kill a member of the town.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Twice now someone’s said something and you’ve almost immediately used it to try and put suspicion on someone else. First the pocketing and now the reason why Man is suspicious of me, you’ve tried to use it against Grim despite not bringing it up at any point before this. You struggling for reasons to put suspicions on people, bud?

To me right now, you’re not mafia but you’re not a great townie either.

Also randomly throwing this but I thought of it later on and didn’t throw it under a random quote. Do we think that the reason why Juice kept holding shit back in regards to Wang being his suspect is because he needed extra time to talk about it in mafia chat? I don’t know just something to throw out there.

You haven’t played with scum me before, I’ll confirm that for ya. Haven’t been scum since I think the second game before the last game on Clique. Also would I be able to stand it….Eh, I’ve screwed up worse.

I mean at this point, it’s the closest we got to a lynch candidate

Oooooooh, OMB. Nothing about this post gives me a good feeling. Also you literally mention that you’ve changed your own play style over time, you are no longer the day one distraction I give you credit for that. But then you vote someone because of their past play style completely destroying your own argument in the same post. Consistency is key and you messed it up

….Yup, that’s definitely town Sully lol.

…..Yeah that doesn’t make sense for a red flag early in the game.

….That’s definitely a theory.

ITS BECAUSE THEY DON’T WORK FOR THE MAN, MAN! THEY’RE JUST COOOOOOOL AND EDGY! SEX PISTOLS!

Ah, second day and this still makes me laugh lol.

Trying to distract from the lynch with another argument about mechanics. Definitely interesting and I’m noting it down.

Bad post again.

Can confirm this, pretty sure you were lynched day 2.

Rude.

Hmmmm. You’re not wrong.

Good comeback. Shiiiiiit.

I will say that if you’re going for who I think you’re going for then I don’t think you’re about to get the votes in time, I do wanna mention that.
This is why I don't have Gip as scum. As scum he is the biggest coward and scared and wint post but once a day because he doesn't want to say anything to get sussed.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Gipper

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright, I think I'm caught up from where I was last night. I should be kinda in and out most of the day.

Pulled both of these first two quotes because I just wanna continue to monitor this interaction.

Official Unvote: OMB
Gonna come out and say it...I don't get this move. Can I ask why you did this?

I never said pointing out weird behaviour is scummy, nor did I mean it. By my own admission, the town colour post was a little weird, I thought it myself as I was writing it. Just an observation though.

What is scummy is latching on to something that should ultimately be null, pointing it out, then leaving it for later to use whenever you need justification to vote me
Who gets to decide what "should ultimately be null?"
For what it's worth it wasn't exactly the OG post I latched onto, it was your reaction to it when you called it had. Had you actually just said what you said now "Yeah you're right it was weird, I didn't mean it like that" then I would've backed off. But instead you doubled down and went at me for pointing it out.

Now you're agreeing that what you said was weird. So shouldn't you also agree that mean pointing it out wasn't? And then the subsequent back and forth we had as a result actually WASN'T me trying to set up to vote you later but rather just pointing out things I thought were sus?
Like Sully's response overall here. I'm still slightly leaning in the direction that is a case of two townies, but Sully feels more townie than Sky to me. Not looking to vote Sky, but I don't like how she's continued to handle this whole thing.

Can almost guarantee that it's more I flipped blue than red tho :cudi
This doesn't really mean anything and just reads as some sort of "hey, ol buddy ol pal. Remember when we used to play a lot together? Yea, I was town!" Just not like it.

John McHenry seems off this game to me. Not sure what it is about him. He didn't play the last game or two that I recall could be cobwebs. Can't pin point it yet. I really didn't like the question about the experience of gameplay.
Haven't liked McHenry's play at all. Feels like he's been floating along under the radar, and then when he does pop up, it's about something that largely doesn't help/is meant to distract. "Who do you think is better?" "Who has more experience?" Also didn't like how he wanted other people to go back and see if Sky said her PM was hard to read early in the game. Pointed out that I thought it was weird that he wanted people to confirm Lethal playing multiple games. Seems like an attempt to get people focused on other stuff all the way through. Don't think he's looked remotely townie at any point.

Mafia:
Grim
OMB

Throw Gipper in mafia as well. My previous comments about him being here but not actually doing anything still stand.

Nice to see that Mando decided not to throw in the towel. I still hate the post that I said I hated last night, but I'd much prefer everyone playing this thing through until they're eliminated or the end of the game. So, Man and Juice have Grim as scum. Man, Grim, Me, Gip (and possibly Sully although he backed off the vote) have OMB as scum. I think Man is the only person who has Gip as scum. Just wanna make sure I've got everything in order.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
if you'd voted for me instead of OMB - i'd understand the voting reason. this just translates as, time to kill a member of the town.
Oh trust me he comes out as mafia, you’re in my top 3 bud. I really do not like how you’ve acted ever since he’s been brought up as a lynch option.

Also I vote you, nothing happens. I do want a lynch to be honest with ya because like I said I want information. It likely won’t happen at this point because what? We have to get another 4 in like 40 minutes but that’s better odds than trying to get you out.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
I unvoted OMB because I read his last posts and no longer felt as confident he was mafia. Wanted to buy some time while I showed and drove to work just in case of a dog pile (and a bunch of votes did come in).

I'm expecting a town flip from him tbh, but I also don't think we have enough to lynch anyone else either.

I'm still not sold on OMB but I'm not as confident as I was last night. Still he seems like our only option and we'll at least get some answers from the flip. At this point it's either him or no lynch. Does this game have no lynches?

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
when OMB flips town - who are people going to push for next. Me or Sky lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I unvoted OMB because I read his last posts and no longer felt as confident he was mafia. Wanted to buy some time while I showed and drove to work just in case of a dog pile (and a bunch of votes did come in).
Say my name next time please and thank you.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I'm expecting a town flip from him tbh, but I also don't think we have enough to lynch anyone else either.

I'm still not sold on OMB but I'm not as confident as I was last night. Still he seems like our only option and we'll at least get some answers from the flip. At this point it's either him or no lynch. Does this game have no lynches?

Thanks. Just wanted to get the thought process behind the move.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He has how many votes atm?

Who pushed this and I can't see us moving votes to anyone else and you are pro Grim scum irc.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
feel Lethal would potentialy be more active if he was town
You're just having an OMGUS cry
Do something? You know, make cases that are more solid than "feel" and "spec." You're as bitter as balsamic vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.