New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
like I said at very least when i flip town looking some of the last post starting to lean sully could be scum if man flip scum looking at his last few post seems like the unvote was more for him to later on backtrack saying hey look I unvoted OMB because i didn't feel confident he was scum. Its a classic sully move and he was pretty vague as to why the unvote. Just something to watch when flip town.

I would imagine tonight mafia kill to either be SS/Grim FWIW.
You don't think either Grim or SS could be mafia themselves?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
way to put out such a hot take
Did you say hot cakes? Pancakes sound good right now

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Did we ever find out why this question was asked? I looked and didn't see anything, and it just seemed like a fluff/filler post that could've potentially created an argument...

This question was asked because

Juice put a vote on wang

So in my head I wanted to see if Juice would claim that Wang is the better player. If they were scum mates I could see Juice voting wang as a safety vote never telling us why Wang was sus in the first place. Both Sully and I start talking about Wangs Abscense.

Wang then appears.

I just woke up and am reading through. My quiet work week/end has turned into chaos and have been workingn15 hour days that extend until the evening because of where I work. I am sore/tired and have a ton of paperwork to fill out still from the past two days.

Sorry I haven't been here. So as of this post. I don't have any bad feelings on anyone currently but I am always wary of SS in early games just from past experiences.

I don't necessarily see Sky or Juice as scum based upon what they have posted. The only thing Sky has said that piqued my interest was the PM thing but she could have tossed it out just to say and I think she has learned from that style of play from earlier.

Juice to me seems like Juice from the other games I have played while town. She doesn't seem too far out of her actual play a little less erratic but still in the realm of her style.

Grim pointing out the flavor spec seems what Grim would do in any game. So I am good with him so far. Also he is asking questions and seems to be getting away from detrimental discussions.

Gip- is Gip he is carefree and doesn't seem to be worried in his talking and what he is saying. Just like it's just coming out of his mouth instead of calculated posts.

Did you say you have a red flag on Man?

I'm not a frozen wolf. Actually just been super busy and thought I would have time to jump in here but I haven't.

Then after just those 3 posts, Juice unvotes claiming to keep the reasons close to the chest.

So I asked Juice if Wang is the better player because if they are scum mates Juice realizes the safety vote on Wang is starting to go sideways and needs to unvote.

Wang sited real life reasons for not being more active before which he did previously when scum and got me killed.

Both played it as me trying to start drama.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You don't think either Grim or SS could be mafia themselves?
i think that you have enough aura around you that if your not mafia they arent touching you. So if you flipped town (which I highly doubt you are) I think yes there is a good chance of of them could be scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I unvoted OMB because I read his last posts and no longer felt as confident he was mafia. Wanted to buy some time while I showed and drove to work just in case of a dog pile (and a bunch of votes did come in).

I'm expecting a town flip from him tbh, but I also don't think we have enough to lynch anyone else either.

I'm still not sold on OMB but I'm not as confident as I was last night. Still he seems like our only option and we'll at least get some answers from the flip. At this point it's either him or no lynch. Does this game have no lynches?

Official Vote: OMB
Walk me through this thought process please.

You unvote your main suss over recent posts (which is understandable), and expect a town flip. You say you're not sold on him, and feel he's the only option, and vote him once more so we can get answers. What answers will we get? How does his flip solve anything? I'm not willing to put a vote his way and sacrifice a town number over something so trivial. There are more viable targets that can be taken out fwiw

Lethal basically being inactive all day smh. Town lethal much more engaging

UNVOTE VOTE: LETHAL
:hayden3 never change vinegar, never change.

Trying to hide an OMGUS vote with bogus reasoning that goes nowhere. Cue the next phase of you having a hysterical breakdown cos it isn't going to happen.
That's a) a lot and b) very unlikely given that you're not really giving much of an argument to convince us to go along with you on it.
Nah, she's got me smashed here man, it's a FEELING after all lmao

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Champs game fatigued me and I'm playing 3 games atm as well, so, overwhelming a little

this was when y'all were setup for his inactivity excuses - but Lethal is pro-active as town, but much happier to hide in the shadows in mafia.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This question was asked because

Juice put a vote on wang

So in my head I wanted to see if Juice would claim that Wang is the better player. If they were scum mates I could see Juice voting wang as a safety vote never telling us why Wang was sus in the first place. Both Sully and I start talking about Wangs Abscense.

Wang then appears.

Then after just those 3 posts, Juice unvotes claiming to keep the reasons close to the chest.

So I asked Juice if Wang is the better player because if they are scum mates Juice realizes the safety vote on Wang is starting to go sideways and needs to unvote.

Wang sited real life reasons for not being more active before which he did previously when scum and got me killed.

Both played it as me trying to start drama.
Look thr questiin itself could start drama. I don't have to like the question but I do like what you have said here as a follow up and allows me to peek inside of your thought process.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Walk me through this thought process please.

You unvote your main suss over recent posts (which is understandable), and expect a town flip. You say you're not sold on him, and feel he's the only option, and vote him once more so we can get answers. What answers will we get? How does his flip solve anything? I'm not willing to put a vote his way and sacrifice a town number over something so trivial. There are more viable targets that can be taken out fwiw

:hayden3 never change vinegar, never change.

Trying to hide an OMGUS vote with bogus reasoning that goes nowhere. Cue the next phase of you having a hysterical breakdown cos it isn't going to happen.

Nah, she's got me smashed here man, it's a FEELING after all lmao
you can just call me Juice you know. Not sure why you're trying to make this personal, when all I am commenting on is game play.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Look thr questiin itself could start drama. I don't have to like the question but I do like what you have said here as a follow up and allows me to peek inside of your thought process.

And to be fair to you I hadn't made an assesment of you it was more why is Juice randomly unvoting and not sharing why.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i think that you have enough aura around you that if your not mafia they arent touching you. So if you flipped town (which I highly doubt you are) I think yes there is a good chance of of them could be scum.
So you think there's absolutely nothing to my theory that Grim is mafia trying to pit two towns against each other? When you emerged as a more likely lynch option over me, he jumped onto you.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not sure OMB is scum as I believe he latches more and has alot more crazy wild theories out there of how the sin and moon are on the same team and possibly scum mates.

I know Sully presented the case but we need a lynch to get info and looking at who jumped in the votes and when and who didn't vote him and stayed put and tried to split the votes.

vote:OMB

OMG why????
"Trust me, Grim is scum."
"Doubling down. Grim is scum. He's trying too hard."
"Wang is scum."
"WORDSEARCH! Wang is clear!"
"Grim is scum. He's a manipulator. Take the wool from your eyes."
"Y'all trust me. Lethal is scum."

Holy shit on a sandwich. Following your lead on stuff is like trying to chase a squirrel with a meth habit through a forest.
Hahahahaha to a tee
this was when y'all were setup for his inactivity excuses - but Lethal is pro-active as town, but much happier to hide in the shadows in mafia.
I've provided more with my limited content than you have with your egotistical selfish play. You haven't the slightest on how my game has evolved pal, but hey, keep crying vinegar. I'm quite enjoying my 3 games going on atm

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Does anyone know the vote count I think deadline is like 10 minutes. I haven't voted and don't think I'll have enough time to read through. Highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.