New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Wait, how do you know that we don’t have a doctor? Have I missed somewhere it says that?

Not suggesting that they spring up right now during night, but there are two people yet to claim a role.

He slipped lmao

Ultra

Reaction score
Right, so let me just understand. You want him to hide behind someone so he’s killed in their place.

You understand that if this is arranged publicly, scum are going to know where he is? So they’ll just not shoot there and he’s still in the game.

This assumes that he’s even being truthful about his role in the first place.

Ok so my understanding of standard hider isn't that it redirects - it's that he is killed if they shoot who he is hiding behind, or he dies if who he's hiding behind isn't mafia. He is being mealy mouthed and not directly confirming his claim so my assumption could be wrong if we're talking about two different roles here depending on your conventions

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wait, how do you know that we don’t have a doctor? Have I missed somewhere it says that?

Not suggesting that they spring up right now during night, but there are two people yet to claim a role.
It’s a assumption since Tommy was too ready to role reveal and if Wang has it, he’s dead anyway because a certain someone who clearly doesn’t care about town deaths that much made people mass claim.

Ultra

Reaction score
It’s a assumption since Tommy was too ready to role reveal and if Wang has it, he’s dead anyway because a certain someone who clearly doesn’t care about town deaths that much made people mass claim.

We're in lylo why wouldn't we massclaim

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What is your reasoning for not using it yet? Assuming we don’t have a doctor as you think, you’re quite an important role.

In addition, you’ve repeatedly played yourself off as not being the guy to go out and there and make reads etc. Why wouldn’t you sacrifice yourself for someone who does and would be more useful to town?

Ultra

Reaction score
I’ve already specified it to the most basic way in a previous post, you just don’t want to listen because you think you know better.

No it's been like drawing water from a rock, I'm asking you explicitly if you target mafia do you die, y/n

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
We're in lylo why wouldn't we massclaim
Claiming at night has always been a massive no no whenever I’ve played as you’re basically giving scum information that helps them make a more informed decision over who to kill.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Explain how. Do you need me to draw you a actual picture so you understand my power?

I hide behind townie.
mafia goes to kill townie.
The kill gets redirected to kill me instead and not townie.

explain using your big brain how that correlation of events gets a mafia that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise?
I hide behind mafia, I die. I hide behind town, I die instead of townies. Other than that I can’t be targeted with night actions

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
As long as we agree to not rush tomorrow even if we have someone bang to rights, there’s time to get the rest of the claims in.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I hide behind mafia, I die. I hide behind town, I die instead of townies. Other than that I can’t be targeted with night actions
*I hide behind town WHO ARE BEING TARGETED, I die instead of them.

Ultra

Reaction score
Claiming at night has always been a massive no no whenever I’ve played as you’re basically giving scum information that helps them make a more informed decision over who to kill.

It also helps me make an informed decision over the players in question

The towniest players are the ones who've already claimed by and large

Status
Not open for further replies.