New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Tommy you might as well claim now - im so baffled.

Ultra

Reaction score
The vote should be Mando today - but please hold off voting until we get claims sorted thanks

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm town doc. I have no idea how Gip decided two hours ago that there wasn't one. Had 2x use. I used it on myself on N1 because I had focused on Juice and McHenry. I thought either of them may let emotions get in the way and target me (sorry Juice, bad judgment on my part). Obviously, McHenry got a little emotional and went after Grim who was the other person who was fully ready to vote him on D2. I fucking used the second one on Mando on N2 because at that point, we had decided that he was 100 town.

Ultra

Reaction score
Can't even tell if he did what we told him to or not because he never gave confirmation, going to assume Mando scum anyway

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ultra

Reaction score
I'm town doc. I have no idea how Gip decided two hours ago that there wasn't one. Had 2x use. I used it on myself on N1 because I had focused on Juice and McHenry. I thought either of them may let emotions get in the way and target me (sorry Juice, bad judgment on my part). Obviously, McHenry got a little emotional and went after Grim who was the other person who was fully ready to vote him on D2. I fucking used the second one on Mando on N2 because at that point, we had decided that he was 100 town.

If I had to guess it might have been looking at the asylum Doctor claim. Is doc self-targeting normal around here?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
self targetting doctor is normal. (not a fan of it myself) but yeah they are quite normal here

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Can't even tell if he did what we told him to or not because he never gave confirmation, going to assume Mando scum anyway
I think you’re bad.

The telegraphing of moves and demanding of claims. How do we know that mafia don’t have a redirect or anything like that? They just send Gipper to a mafia player and he dies along with their kill, so it’s two town deaths for the price of one.

And why execute Lethal? Dude was about to get lynched anyway. I think you did that to clear yourself.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
unless Wang is going to counter claim Doc - I am likely to believe Tommy here.

Ultra

Reaction score
With a town doc Lethal is kind of down shit's creek

Town has a Bomb/Roleblocker/JK/Hider so there's no shortage of protects going around, it's not odd for him to think no doc after seeing lethal flip

Ultra

Reaction score
I think you’re bad.

The telegraphing of moves and demanding of claims. How do we know that mafia don’t have a redirect or anything like that? They just send Gipper to a mafia player and he dies along with their kill, so it’s two town deaths for the price of one.

And why execute Lethal? Dude was about to get lynched anyway. I think you did that to clear yourself.

You're out of your mind if you think I execute there, I am confirmed town.

Status
Not open for further replies.