New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yeah, then we get mafia
Explain how. Do you need me to draw you a actual picture so you understand my power?

I hide behind townie.
mafia goes to kill townie.
The kill gets redirected to kill me instead and not townie.

explain using your big brain how that correlation of events gets a mafia that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise?

Ultra

Reaction score
But basically my point is if he hides behind a player and the mafia shoot them and net two kills, the lylo math doesn't change.

If the lylo math doesn't change we can resolve a player if he's the hider variant that dies when they target scum

preserving his life is honestly kinda useless

Ultra

Reaction score
Explain how. Do you need me to draw you a actual picture so you understand my power?

I hide behind townie.
mafia goes to kill townie.
The kill gets redirected to kill me instead and not townie.

explain using your big brain how that correlation of events gets a mafia that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise?

Let's be clear and define your role first because different conventions and all

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yes I can hide behind mafia and killed that way. But I’m choosing not to because we don’t have a doctor.

am I overloading your brain yet?

Ultra

Reaction score
...damn never thought of it that way :monkey Didn't read Lethal's full role text. There was no reason for him to target Mando on his claim, with the SK dead and no sign of a kill on Mando's end

There's only a small chance they go for the frame for the fuck of it, but bleh

Ultra

Reaction score
Yes I can hide behind mafia and killed that way. But I’m choosing not to because we don’t have a doctor.

I think you're the one who's struggling for cells.

Tomorrow is going to be 2 v 4. If you die additionally it's 2 v 3. No change in scenario

You are, frankly, a liability, and we have a pool of players who are suspect and can't afford to get any wrong so this move would put us well ahead

Ultra

Reaction score
Assuming you're town and not mafia jerking around for excuses not to use their fake, I guess. But you don't really have an argument for the protective usage now that you claimed. They will never choose to shoot you

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Tomorrow is going to be 2 v 4. If you die additionally it's 2 v 3. No change in scenario

You are, frankly, a liability, and we have a pool of players who are suspect and can't afford to get any wrong so this move would put us well ahead
Tell me where I included that point. Please tell me where.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Assuming you're town and not mafia jerking around for excuses not to use their fake, I guess. But you don't really have an argument for the protective usage now that you claimed. They will never choose to shoot you
AND WHO FORCED ME INTO CLAIMING DUMMY

Ultra

Reaction score
Tell me where I included that point. Please tell me where.

AND WHO FORCED ME INTO CLAIMING DUMMY

Is your brain full of snot what exactly are you arguing right now?

If you don't use it tomorrow you're being useless and not using an ability that can help town

If you do use it tomorrow you can help

If you use it on a non-suspect player it's literally pointless because mafia will never shoot you over trying to find your hide target

By forcing you to target someone we get info - either a clear if they're town, or if you're scum and that person flips scum you're cooked

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So, am I claiming in a night phase or no? It doesn’t have a huge impact at this point

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Wait, how do you know that we don’t have a doctor? Have I missed somewhere it says that?

Not suggesting that they spring up right now during night, but there are two people yet to claim a role.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Right, so let me just understand. You want him to hide behind someone so he’s killed in their place.

You understand that if this is arranged publicly, scum are going to know where he is? So they’ll just not shoot there and he’s still in the game.

This assumes that he’s even being truthful about his role in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.