New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What point of “very low amount that I don’t want to waste” didn’t click for you?

Ultra

Reaction score
What point of “very low amount that I don’t want to waste” didn’t click for you?

Investigations are meant to be used. You don't conserve your shots when you role cop. It would make more sense if you held because you didn't want to die

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mando absolutely not cleared - knowing an SK is in the game is something that fits scum as well as town
I appreciate that, and it is a point I made as well. However, why am I putting a target on my back by revealing that information when I did?

I had no idea you were going to drop the McHenry info which went hand in hand with what I’d already revealed. If you don’t do that, I’m gone the next night courtesy of McHenry.

As for Lethal visiting me, I have no earthly idea. All I can think of is mafia thought there might be a back up cop and flipped my alignment?

Ultra

Reaction score
Think the answer is probably to have Gip hide behind Mando

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
This dude can't be serious. What is with all the mealy mouthing? You implied you did. How fucking hard is it to answer a simple question?
No YOU implied I did before I said anything hence the confusion.

Investigations are meant to be used. You don't conserve your shots when you role cop. It would make more sense if you held because you didn't want to die
I’m not using it as a investigation role am I? I’m using it as the closest thing we currently have to a protective role.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Mafia targets the person I’m hiding with, I die instead.

Ultra

Reaction score
No YOU implied I did before I said anything hence the confusion.

I’m not using it as a investigation role am I? I’m using it as the closest thing we currently have to a protective role.

Mafia targets the person I’m hiding with, I die instead.

Yeah, then we get mafia

What's the use of conserving you when you've claimed hider? Mafia aren't going to shoot you and have no reason to, if you're town you're lynchfodder.

Lylo math doesn't change if you die unless an extra kill comes out of nowhere, so you need to use it tonight on who we tell you to.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah, then we get mafia

What's the use of conserving you when you've claimed hider? Mafia aren't going to shoot you and have no reason to, if you're town you're lynchfodder.

Lylo math doesn't change if you die unless an extra kill comes out of nowhere, so you need to use it tonight on who we tell you to.
How is telegraphing this publicly going to help? I’m struggling to follow what you’re trying to do. Say you tell him to hide behind X, they’re just going to shoot Y.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
He has two actions, the bottom one makes the player untargetable

Mando has not claimed a killing role so there's no reason for Lethal to place it there either
...damn never thought of it that way :monkey Didn't read Lethal's full role text. There was no reason for him to target Mando on his claim, with the SK dead and no sign of a kill on Mando's end

Reactions: Ultra

Ultra

Reaction score
How is telegraphing this publicly going to help? I’m struggling to follow what you’re trying to do. Say you tell him to hide behind X, they’re just going to shoot Y.

They're not shooting him anyway lmao

Ultra

Reaction score
Well let's define hider appropriately first to make sure we're on the same page here

@Prison Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.