New Update on Undertaker: Having Surgery, WrestleMania XXX Status

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Lesnar/Rock, Cena/Taker and Austin/Punk would be awesome for WM 30.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Lesnar/Rock, Cena/Taker and Austin/Punk would be awesome for WM 30.

Probably way too much for one card though. Would definitely be spaced out by the WWE.

...god...

Reaction score
Probably way too much for one card though. Would definitely be spaced out by the WWE.
Cena vs. Taker. Ambrose or Reigns (Rollins doesn't seem like 'the guy' out of those three sadly) wins the MITB briefcase at the PPV and holds it all the way to Mania. Cena wins the title back around Mania/the end of the year (cus I don't want to see him hold the belt all year) and Taker returns after the RRish and wants one last run with the title and wins the EC or some shit, w/es, and the match is set for Wrestlemania. Cena/Taker ends the show, long ass great match with Taker going over, woo 22-0 Taker.........Ambrose or Rollins comes out (the other two members beat the shit out of Cena), cashes in and beats him, gg.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I meant him only wrestling around WrestleMania is hurting the legacy IMO

One of the main reasons people watch wrestlemania is because they want to watch him wrestle at it. He's put in enough years, and brought them in enough money to not have to wrestle all the time. His name is synonymous with wrestlemania.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
25 would be sweet, but I'd rather him retire at 22-0 instead of trying very hard to go 25-0 and looking like he might die.

Yeah pretty much agree with this, 25 might be a stratch.

Kahuna

Reaction score
As much as I get tired of bored of Cena...

I would LOVE to see a Cena vs Taker at the 30th Anniversary of WrestleMania. Just thinking about it, its a milestone for the WWE and what would be a better main event than having the TOP WrestleMania guy facing off against the TOP guy in the WWE? The billing would be epic. I see it now, the poster... the purple hue, the WrestleMania Logo over New Orleans.

WrestleMania 30

John Cena vs The Undertaker. Where else can either guy go? They have already beaten everyone plausible and possible at Mania. WWE Would be smart to book this, for many reasons - it would give WM a MUST SEE feeling (to me at least) it hasn't had since the days of Hogan.

AF.

Reaction score
Cena or Brock, anyone else will be a letdown.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I think Cena is the way to go but not for the WWE title punk can defend or gain the belt from Daniel.Brian or something but Taker is above The belt now.

By the way I doubt the shield will be in MITB WWE booking isn't that smart eventually they will screw.up they've already done so with Antonio Cesaro, Ryback , Miz and many others.

Reaction score
If he's winning than I want to see it vs Lesnar losing than vs Cena with Cena cheating to win for a heel turn

If he's winning than I want to see it vs Lesnar losing than vs Cena with Cena cheating to win for a heel turn

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker for sure.

I've seen Undertaker battle it out against both opponents in the 2002-2003 time frame and I have to say that the Lesnar/Taker matches were far more interesting, compared to the Cena/Taker matches.