New Layout?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know C4 I can't bring Small Show and Weebo back but I can send you to their last known location if you like.

C4

You're threatening a terrorist eh?

Let's see you do it.

Don't expect your Lolterals and Ontario's to survive.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol. I'd probably lift it after 5 minutes or so.

Also, I would now like to announce that the site is now up to date with KISS standards.

Axis

Yeah looks cool. I mean all the wrestling is in one place which is better IMO. Less space is being taken up and I'm already finding things easy. Its not gonna take me awhile to learn it like it will for Axis...lol

Oops, you must have misunderstood. I said it would take some time for it to grow on me, as in it would take some time for me to like it. "Grow on" does not mean "understand." Keep up.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Weren't half the people who's saying that they like it and praising the change bashing some guy about 3 weeks ago because he said the old way was disorganized? And a lot were saying that the old way was perfectly fine?

the dark knight

TBH all of you can stfu. I just don't care.
nothing new, case closed >_>

but you at least listened to some of the things so blow me and keep listening :D

1) entrance ramp UP (or get rid of it completely)
Yeah This Guy has his own section because he puts a whole shit ton of work into doing what he does with that section. When you start running like 5 things at a time you can come talk to us about getting your own too.
i handled like 9 at once, bitch. and i got nothing :gun_rifle:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
tbh. I miss the old one. I'm not liking this new one, its more complicated for no reason, but that just means I probably have to just get used to it.

PeepShow

It's not more complicated at all. It's just the latter part of your statement.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think the only actual issue I have is the GFX section. The little subforum links are kind of lame imo. Everything else I can navigate around.

Montana

God, what is it with bringing people back talk these days?

Shit, we got rid of them for a good reason in the first place.

Although I will admit I was tempted to do a biblical style Jesus/Barabbas bit over Easter.

People don't like change. There has been some major changes, almost out of no where. It's been in the staff room 3 days and we didn't really come to a firm agreement on the changes. The non-staff didn't even get a chance to give their feedback.

I can understand where more feedback would lead to more confusion, however it just seems we rushed the changes with too much, too fast.

So everyone knows, the staff did take a vote with:

20% saying they like ALL the purposed changes
60% Most of the purposed changes
20% some of the ideas
0% None of the suggestions
0% Stop with the ideas.

So we do think there are some changes that could be made.

I just dont like the fact all the wrestling sections are in one folder. The rest i can get used to.

MikeRaw

People don't like change. There has been some major changes, almost out of no where. It's been in the staff room 3 days and we didn't really come to a firm agreement on the changes. The non-staff didn't even get a chance to give their feedback.

I can understand where more feedback would lead to more confusion, however it just seems we rushed the changes with too much, too fast.

So everyone knows, the staff did take a vote with:

20% saying they like ALL the purposed changes
60% Most of the purposed changes
20% some of the ideas
0% None of the suggestions
0% Stop with the ideas.

So we do think there are some changes that could be made.

I just dont like the fact all the wrestling sections are in one folder. The rest i can get used to.

Dude, correct me if I'm wrong, but the poll where people voted as to whether they liked all the suggestions or not was based on whether they liked Monkeystyles original suggestions. As you said, many voted that they didn't like all of them. But that's why Monkeystyle's suggestions haven't been used. Some have, but for the most part, this was TG's format, which most people agreed on, after voting not to use MS's.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The non-staff didn't even get a chance to give their feedback.

There's a very good reason for this. There would be too many cooks spoiling the broth. We could never reach a concensus regarding a new layout if I brought it to the members. However I did want more opinions which is why I posted the idea thread in the staff room as opposed to the office. Which lead to what is essentially TG's twist on my format which I will admit is much better than my original idea.