New Layout?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Wait, so are we keeping "The Entrance Ramp" going? I thought we got rid of it by sending it to the Topic Graveyard... Or can we stillpost there?

SnackZ

Reaction score
f*ck u all who keep hating on the GFX section - it has more activity than most of the sections here.

I like This Guy and all but I don't see how a MEMBER has a better looking/more appealing section than the Graphics section. THE LEAST that could have been done is the have the Graphic section like his section is, boxed on the left with the subsections underneath it and the ability to see the most recent thread/post activity right from the first page. Is that really too much to ask?

MikeRaw

f*ck u all who keep hating on the GFX section - it has more activity than most of the sections here.

I like This Guy and all but I don't see how a MEMBER has a better looking/more appealing section than the Graphics section. THE LEAST that could have been done is the have the Graphic section like his section is, boxed on the left with the subsections underneath it and the ability to see the most recent thread/post activity right from the first page. Is that really too much to ask?

A member has a better looking section? No, I'm not being rude here, but who are you talking about? How can a member have his own section?

SnackZ

Reaction score
A member has a better looking section? No, I'm not being rude here, but who are you talking about? How can a member have his own section?

you can't really be serious, I explained it in my post - THIS GUYS RECREATIONAL ZONE is the MEMBER with his own section, geeze, lol. Its the next section right underneath the graphics and babes oh my 'line of space'.

Kizza

If it has so much more activity then most sections, why has it been assigned the smallest amount of space on the page? You really need to get over yourself and realise that the GFX section really isn't all that important. Besides, it's still bloody well there isn't it? So stop complaining.

SnackZ

Reaction score
If it has so much more activity then most sections, why has it been assigned the smallest amount of space on the page? You really need to get over yourself and realise that the GFX section really isn't all that important. Besides, it's still bloody well there isn't it? So stop complaining.

I don't know why its been assigned the smallest amount of space - I'm not in charge. Why is me fighting for space for the gfx'ers a bad thing?? Why must I get over myself? I never said I was great or that the graphic section is the only reason this place is active or anything like that. Just saying that the graphic section is important, IMPORTANT to ME and important to others too, making it smaller than a stain on your undies will make things more difficult to run the league efficiently and will discourage guys from showing their work. If you look at the section, amount of subs, threads and posts it can be a stand alone section and succeed and not cause anyone to lose any sleep. I will keep complaining until its dealt with properly.

edit: just did the math and there are about 30,000 posts in the graphics sections combined. Pretty damn impressive.

MikeRaw

you can't really be serious, I explained it in my post - THIS GUYS RECREATIONAL ZONE is the MEMBER with his own section, geeze, lol. Its the next section right underneath the graphics and babes oh my 'line of space'.

Oh, gotcha. When you said "a member has his own section" it threw me off, but that's more my fault, I wasn't reading right, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah This Guy has his own section because he puts a whole shit ton of work into doing what he does with that section. When you start running like 5 things at a time you can come talk to us about getting your own too.

C4

The GFX section used to be one of the most active sections in the Weebo-C4 days.

Bring him back monkeystyle, just for the heck of it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Facts are things like the the GFX section are flavour. They're the extras that people find when they sign up here. The amount of people who sign up strictly for the gfx section is negligible.

C4

What's the point of arguing here? As usual, you're going to do whatever the hell you feel is right.

But remember Vince McMahon signing Matt Hardy during the Edge, Hardy and Lita turmoil as in a good business decision?

How about you bring back Weebo? :ermm:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uhhh... No.

'cause then I'd like have to let back Scott, Greg and Tray and they were real assholes.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Please god no weebo - leave the section as is - its perfect. thx MS.

C4

Get them all back?

Let's make this forum fun again. :ermm:

EDIT: Nevermind.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
God, what is it with bringing people back talk these days?

Shit, we got rid of them for a good reason in the first place.

Although I will admit I was tempted to do a biblical style Jesus/Barabbas bit over Easter.