New Layout?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Oh, alright, I can see why you may have thought that, but no, from what I know, it isn't done yet. Oh, and sports already has it's own subsection. I think you mean it needs it's own section (like it used to a few days ago), right? Sub section is what it already has.

Oh, and ya, about the rules...
The description of casual talk:
Fell like speaking your mind? Maybe being controversial or just plain boorish? Then this is the place for you. Come on in there's lots of room for another ego.

the dark knight

that description still doesn't say much.

something like racial slurs, its part of speaking your mind right? but how do you know they're not making that against the rules now?

i'll just wait for hitler to get on.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Graphics and Babes in Multimedia= lol
No actual MULTIMEDIA in MULTIMEDIA= double LOL

Who decided this change? Was it discussed amongst the higher ups? I'll wait for the so called 'finished' product but as of right now I am with TDK (I've NEVER said that before, NEVER)

MikeRaw

Holy fuck, SnackZ, read the thread. It isn't done yet. They started changing it, and haven't finished yet.
Also, aren't you a staff member? You should know what's going on, take the time to read.

Wrestling Station

Graphics and Babes in Multimedia= lol
No actual MULTIMEDIA in MULTIMEDIA= double LOL

Who decided this change? Was it discussed amongst the higher ups? I'll wait for the so called 'finished' product but as of right now I am with TDK (I've NEVER said that before, NEVER)

I can call you Montana number 2 >_>
there is a section called staff lounge >___________> jeeeez

the dark knight

btw sorry, i just realized teh flame section's been merged with hiat. so you can scratch #6

Reaction score
Sorry for the question, and sorry if it has been asked, but Why is there a new layout? I thought before that it was pretty simple and easy and well..............good.

This Guy

still not done yet, but fixed some of the stuff that was easy to fix plus Monk was having an issue with one part which I took care of. There is still going to be some section name changes as well as description changes I'm sure.

Axis

I'll judge when it's completely done. To be honest I preferred the previous layout, but that's probably because of familiarity. Give it a few weeks and this one will likely have grown on me.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Oh my bad, I didnt notice that you put all the wrestling into one big section. Just saw it,My bad

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I think the Entrance Ramp could stay at the top of the fed as I mean that is something that and one of the first things you would want to see with the current rules and feedback sections as before. I can deal with the other changes, but the Entrance Ramp could be moved back to the top but as it was said before, I also prefer the old setup not just for familiarity, but also for the sake of simplicity.

Yeah, I know this may seem simplistic and make smaller categories, I get that, but I did not see anything wrong with the old setup to begin with and the site seemed to be growing without any changes needing to be added. Hey, if it ain't broke, why fix or in this case bother with it especially if things are still growing site wise. I personally think that we could have invested more time and energy in site visibility rather than this. Just me.