New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

Believable since her bloke's likely on the way out soon too. Last I heard she was one of the highest paid Knockout's in the company (that didn't come from WWE) so it's clear TNA thinks a lot of her. I expect them to move heaven and Earth to keep her on board, as well as both of these guys....

- According to several sources in TNA, the contracts for Bully Ray and Devon are set to expire within the next four to five weeks. The two have been discussing new contracts, but sources report that there hasn't been any real movement in the process. Bully Ray is one of the company's top heels and works as an agent for the company, while Devon is TV champion has been working with younger talents on the roster on both TV and house shows.

The two first signed with TNA back in 2005.

PWInsider

Both, especially Bully would be a loss to the company. A lot of talent have left recently that they can afford to lose, but talent like 3D & Velvet they need to keep on board.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

They're not going to let Ray go.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Bully Ray better no leave, he's epic on the mic and a great heel. He's also my favourite TNA superstar.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I highly doubt either Ray or Devon will be leaving. Ray is a top tier heel and Devon is one of the most over guys on the roster (still not sure why but you can't deny it).

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well if Devon loses the TV title soon then we have our answer

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TNA Wrestling has recently removed Velvet Sky's profile page from the roster section of their website.

As reported earlier, Velvet’s TNA contract has either ended or is nearing its end and attempts to work out a new deal were unsuccessful.

She's gone. I can't believe it. This sucks

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

She's gone. I can't believe it. This sucks

Outside of being hot, I never felt she was a great in-ring competitor, so I can't say I'm too upset about this. I'll miss the pigeons, but that's about it...oh wait, I'll miss this too....

bcX8E-1.gif

The Viper

Reaction score
This is complete and utter bullshit!!

The greatest set of teeth in the business. Goodbye, Velvet. I'll miss you. :(

Sabretooth

Reaction score

How could TNA not renew her? Omfg it's just not fair.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

To add more confusion to Velvet Sky's contractual status with TNA Wrestling, the popular female grappler's profile was removed from the company website's roster index Wednesday and promptly placed back after word spread online.

Since TNA rarely acknowledges talent departures, a profile removal from the roster page of ImpactWrestling.com generally indicates a parting of ways. On the other hand, Ric Flair remains listed as a member of the active roster after TNA terminated his contract on May 11, 2012, according to court documents filed in their lawsuit against WWE for interference with existing contracts. The page edit comes on the heels of multiple online outlets reporting earlier this week that she was on her way out of the company due to a contract dispute.

Sky, who has been with TNA since the inception of the Knockouts division in October 2007, last appeared for the organization at a BaseBrawl event in Memphis, Tennessee on July 14. She is presently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in Monroe, New Jersey the same weekend that TNA holds its annual Bound for Glory festivities. She has tweeted recently about holding a "Beautiful People" reunion tour outside of TNA auspices with Angelina Love, who recently left the company.

Pwpix.net

Holy fuck TNA make up your minds :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

How could TNA not renew her? Omfg it's just not fair.

I can't believe your actually upset about this. You must not have very many things to care about in life if you're crying about Velvet Sky being released from TNA. :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I'll start the "do WWE want her?" debate then

I'm going with no. The time for that was several years ago when Helms, The Hardy's et al were still an influence in WWE.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If MCMG go then they def will want her

Enforcer

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is horrible, bad, not good, Ima panic here... seiously... NO VELVET SKY? I am not a happy Camper, she better not go to WWE so they can ruin her... no no no... ok we need to pool our money so we can hire her for Pulse... I mean we can do this! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sabretooth

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is horrible, bad, not good, Ima panic here... seiously... NO VELVET SKY? I am not a happy Camper, she better not go to WWE so they can ruin her... no no no... ok we need to pool our money so we can hire her for Pulse... I mean we can do this! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deep breaths