NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dwight should stay in Laker Land with Kobe, Nash and Gasol. If they get Phil Jackson and develop some team chemistry, say hello to Kobe's 6th ring. As for CP3, the Lakers are gonna need another star player with them other than D-12 once Kobe is gone. I hope they get Curry or CP3.

Curry is going nowhere. Get over it. And Neither is D'Antoni, so no Phil for you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's not in the same galaxy as his brother.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steph is the best "pure" shooter in the league. At least that's what ESPN tells me now, however we've been saying this since we started the thread.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've never been a big NBA fan until these playoffs, this is great. Really need a team that I'd be excited to watch all the time during the regular season though. Who should I pick?

Usually pick teams based on something I relate to with them and then don't change. I didn't care about the NBA, neither did the Clippers, so I was a Clippers fan for a while.

May just stick with Memphis.

My goodness, Perkins and Z-Bo are the two angriest people I've ever seen. Wouldn't want to see one of them in a dark alley, but would love to see them both.

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Memphis or the warriors are the fun teams to root for. Anyone but the heat really would be fine with me, but I give them respect for dominating the sport.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I've never been a big NBA fan until these playoffs, this is great. Really need a team that I'd be excited to watch all the time during the regular season though. Who should I pick?

Usually pick teams based on something I relate to with them and then don't change. I didn't care about the NBA, neither did the Clippers, so I was a Clippers fan for a while.

My goodness, Perkins and Z-Bo are the two angriest people I've ever seen. Wouldn't want to see one of them in a dark alley, but would love to see them both.
I'd go with Lakers. I'm still counting on Kobe winning a 6th ring before he retires. If you follow it and Kobe ends up winning his 6th ring then retiring it'll probably be the best NBA season you'll watch for a long time. NBA version of Ray Lewis winning last year's Super Bowl then retiring. Probably a season I'll never forget.

Other than that, I'd pick the Bulls. One of the most passionate teams I've ever seen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

I don't see how you couldn't be a Grizz fan living in Tennessee? They are my second favorite team in the league currently behind my Warriors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Steph is the best "pure" shooter in the league. At least that's what ESPN tells me now, however we've been saying this since we started the thread.

Like Mark Jackson said in a post game presser after one of the games Steph went nunts against Denver in:

(When asked if this was Steph's coming out party as a superstar player)

"That baby's been born. You are all just arriving at the hospital"

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't see how you couldn't be a Grizz fan living in Tennessee? They are my second favorite team in the league currently behind my Warriors.

It's kinda like not being a Titans fan in Tennessee. Over here there's very little interest in the NBA, very different from half Colts (now Broncos)/half Titans fans yelling at each other across the bar every week, but the same nonetheless.

They're a great story, and simply can't take my eyes off these guys. Z-Bo, Gasol, and Conley are fantastic!

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson

you going to be on for the Knicks game? I actually put some money on them on the ML and against the spread. Got a feeling. I think Tyson calling out Melo will be a good thing and they will step up and play better tonight. Not certain they will win, but I am defo expecting them to cover 5.5

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The Knicks better get their asses into the game or they will be down 3-1 in the series just like that!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Knicks better get their asses into the game or they will be down 3-1 in the series just like that!
lol way too early.

Pacers look sloppy if anything. Turning it over a lot. Knicks missing open shots. I like what I see thus far as a Knicks backer

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah early but bad habits can last if you let it.I think the Knicks need to scratch and crawl get physical with the Pacers!