NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They are looking fine. Getting open shots and forcing turnovers. Keep that up and they'll win the game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How has kidd's jumper gotten so busted as he ages? that's one thing that seems like it would stick with you somewhat

I know he was never knockdown but damn, he is so awful at scoring these days

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Danielson

you going to be on for the Knicks game? I actually put some money on them on the ML and against the spread. Got a feeling. I think Tyson calling out Melo will be a good thing and they will step up and play better tonight. Not certain they will win, but I am defo expecting them to cover 5.5
Well, i'm here now. J.R. Smith is a straight bum. Indiana owns us on the glass, and I hate hansborough's face. Hibbert would have about 8 offensive boards but we are just pushing him to the floor instead of boxing out. Fucking pathetic

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JR SMith is a awful. His ass ain't getting paid now

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Our only chance is if Melo goes off.

J.R. Smith is a wannabe. I can't stand watching him play, even when he is going good he's a lil shit head about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hope Mike Woodson kicks him in the teeth at halftime.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
How has kidd's jumper gotten so busted as he ages? that's one thing that seems like it would stick with you somewhat

I know he was never knockdown but damn, he is so awful at scoring these days
I have no idea, but 7 straight games without making a bucket, get his ass out of here. Let melo run point, and run pick and rolls the entire game with chandler or Martin. It's a pretty simple gameplan. If they crash on our guys our 3 will be open with felton/smith(will miss) and shump.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have no idea, but 7 straight games without making a bucket, get his ass out of here. Let melo run point, and run pick and rolls the entire game with chandler or Martin. It's a pretty simple gameplan. If they crash on our guys our 3 will be open with felton/smith(will miss) and shump.
Yea it's not like he is the same player he used to be in other aspects either. He doesn't board much anymore, doesn't create much anymore, isn't a good defender... stop fucking playing the guy.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Agreed

It's amazing what this bowl did to ease my mind though. I'm thinking fuck it now instead of pissed off. It's all over, but if they come back being high will make this pretty sweet lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really think that the best gameplan is to use a pick and roll with whoever Hibbert is guarding. Get his ass out of the paint and drive. If they double team the driver throw up a lob to Chandler or dish. That should be our game plan.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True that, can't wait for that game. At least it will involve good shooting.
:silva:

it hasn't lately. Game 4 was a grind. I think both teams are exhausted. We haven't had two days off since the series started. It's been every other night