NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yup, i'm praying for them to pull a warriors and tie them up tuesday. That was the worst game they've played all year the other night. Hibbert just owned Chandler in every aspect of the game.

Hibbert's a bad dude. 7'2 he gets his buttery hook shot over anybody, with either hand.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"I watched the tape myself and there's open looks," Chandler said Sunday. "We have to be willing passers. You have to sacrifice yourself sometimes for the betterment of the team, for the betterment of your teammates. So when you drive in the paint, you draw, you kick it. We need to do a better job of allowing the game to dictate who takes the shots and not the individuals.
"I'm not saying that anybody is doing it maliciously. I think it's moreso a situation, you want to take over the game or you want to make a big shot, where you have to just stick to the game plan. Good teams win basketball games. Unless you're a great, great, great individual, and we've only had a few of those come through."

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, Chandler has no room to talk about that game 3 loss. Melo didn't even shoot the ball that much, and the real reason they lost is all of the second chance points by Indiana, and their defenses ability to prevent the knicks from shooting any 3. They force our guys to go in the paint and Hibbert just shuts them down. I guess we could give Chandler some lobs when he comes up to help, but other than that, Chandler should keep his mouth shut and not get schooled.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe the wrong guy at the wrong time, but what he says is still true. Somebody needed to call Melo's ass out.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really wouldn't blame Melo for that loss, he only shot 16 times, and made I think 7 of them? Maybe 6. It was really the paint game that was terrible, and felton wasn't doing anything. Game 1 I blame on Melo but def. not game 3. Game 3 was by far the worst game i've ever seen chandler play. He was schooled

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm just pissed about the fact we have these high priced players and we can't beat a team without their best player. HIbbert looks like the best center in the league against us.

I'll be watching tomorrow night, but expecting us to lose. At least I can count on a 4th quarter/overtime thriller from the warriors/spurs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I really wouldn't blame Melo for that loss, he only shot 16 times, and made I think 7 of them? Maybe 6. It was really the paint game that was terrible, and felton wasn't doing anything. Game 1 I blame on Melo but def. not game 3. Game 3 was by far the worst game i've ever seen chandler play. He was schooled

Again, I question the timing, but it's not like Melo completely ditched the hero ball. Of his 16 shots most were off of isos. He had 4 turnovers in a slow paced game. He had the lowest +/- for any Knick in the game. He has 4 assists in 3 games in this series, which isn't necessarily bad for a 3/4, but when you are dominating the ball like Melo does it is pathetic.

And yea, Chandler was owned by Hibbert game 3. We allllllllllllll saw and it was abuse. Hibbert may have been questioned by the Indianapolis police for assault afterward. But the Knicks offense is still the main issue. They have to start playing more as a team, like Chandler said. Melo isos aren't going to get them by indiana. He had to say something before it was too late, if it isn't already.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Again, I question the timing, but it's not like Melo completely ditched the hero ball. Of his 16 shots most were off of isos. He had 4 turnovers in a slow paced game. He had the lowest +/- for any Knick in the game. He has 4 assists in 3 games in this series, which isn't necessarily bad for a 3/4, but when you are dominating the ball like Melo does it is pathetic.

And yea, Chandler was owned by Hibbert game 3. We allllllllllllll saw and it was abuse. Hibbert may have been questioned by the Indianapolis police for assault afterward. But the Knicks offense is still the main issue. They have to start playing more as a team, like Chandler said. Melo isos aren't going to get them by indiana. He had to say something before it was too late, if it isn't already.
True, Melo likes his iso's, but I don't have a problem wiith it if he is making them. J.R. Smith is a guy that abuses the ISO. He takes bad bad bad shots. Melo looked like he was purposly avoiding the ball game 3. It was weird to watch, but generally you're right. Just from game 3 though, it was all on Chandler. He didn't get many(if any) offensive boards(we actually count on him and those tip outs)

I just wish this wouldn't have gone public. ESPN will be flaming our "disgruntled" team, and the media will do their best to get Woodson fired, whom I like. We are going to lose this series though, and i'll be praying for cp3( was in melo's wedding) :please: