NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I worked all day and went to the sports bar with some friends to watch the Warriors game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I noticed that even when you lose bets you somehow make money. dafuq

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
I am so behind with sports. I need to get back into em.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am so behind with sports. I need to get back into em.

Cancel your Friday night plans to watch GS/SA game 3. Oracle Arena is going to be fucking NUTS.

Imagine this atmosphere X 10 for the second round

Reactions: Danielson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This OKC/Memphis series has been absolutely insane. Can't miss TV.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Memphis has outplayed them by and large. KD has played out of his mind to keep the games close + steal game 1. I see two easy wins coming up for Memphis at home.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Last night was a great game for the Warriors. Could easily be up 2-0. I like them in both games at home too.

If they keep doing what Jackson preaches this team will be in the finals. I haven't said anything nearly this bold, even to my friends, but I truly believe that. Taking out SA will be no small task, and Memphis next round will be even tougher, but honestly, there is no reason they can't do it.

Game 3 will be huge. If they play like they did in SA for most of those 2 games it shouldn't be an issue. We are quicker than SA, better at shooting and thus far we've been a lot more physical and better defensively. General Jackson never waivers, and it shows in his troops play.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ever wake up at 7 AM because you can't sleep thinking about the playoff game 12 hours away?

Anyone? Maybe I'm just a fucking mark then.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
For both of the recent giants superbowls, I went 24 hours + without sleeping. I understand how you feel. No work tomorrow so I can stay up and watch the entire GS game tonight. WOO!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
0c41f130b2c9f914996871590ad0daa3.gif

A couple of great first round series, and now R2 every series is tied 1-1. The only series not worth watching is Chicago/Miami IMO, as Miami is clearly the superior team, but even that offers something if you like chippy play and physicality.

100% correct about it offering us something. We all know Miami is going to win, but watching lebron get pushed to the floor (half flop) is entertaining.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ever wake up at 7 AM because you can't sleep thinking about the playoff game 12 hours away?

Anyone? Maybe I'm just a fucking mark then.

Nah man, the NFL Playoffs were wonderful.

Anyway, so damn admirable to see the fight Chicago's putting up. Thibideau's got them playing hard.
Oh, and hope Lebron can repair his ass.