NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is he really? lol, I'm very confident in my Pacers pick now.
The New York Knicks eye a return for forward Amare Stoudemire in the second round of the playoffs.
Amare Stoudemire underwent right knee surgery on March 11 with his expected return date to be four to six weeks off. It's about that six week mark, but with little reason to rush, he's hoping to make a comeback in the second round, according to ESPN New York.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If the Knicks had enough brains/balls they would just send him home and tell him they will move him in the offseason.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You must not be watching a lot of the knicks this year. Woodson put him on the bench, and in the playoffs benched chandler and has been playing kenyon at the 5. If he is being a bum he won't play, i gurantee that. He better come ready to play defense... HA - laughed at that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You must not be watching a lot of the knicks this year. Woodson put him on the bench, and in the playoffs benched chandler and has been playing kenyon at the 5. If he is being a bum he won't play, i gurantee that. He better come ready to play defense... HA - laughed at that.

I know he comes off the bench now but his presence alone is a detriment to the team. It is just a bad situation with he and Melo. I've seen the Knicks as much as I care to see any Eastern Conference team this season that's not Miami, btw. Only teams I've seen more of are probably the WC playoff teams + Miami.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know he comes off the bench now but his presence alone is a detriment to the team. It is just a bad situation with he and Melo. I've seen the Knicks as much as I care to see any Eastern Conference team this season that's not Miami, btw. Only teams I've seen more of are probably the WC playoff teams + Miami.
Hell yeah, I actually agree with what you're saying totally. I really don't think woodson will play him more than 15 mins a night. I COULD be wrong.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I actually agree with what you're saying totally. I really don't think woodson will play him more than 15 mins a night. I COULD be wrong.

What's your ideal NBA Finals match-up? For me Knicks and Thunder.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Realistic Ideal matchup: Heat/Spurs
Fantasy ideal matchup: GSW/Heat

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm officially going all in on the Spurs today. The Lakers are literally playing with a D League squad + Pau & Dwight. I've made a decent chunk on the NBA playoffs thus far (a little over 6 units up) and damn near all of it is going on SA.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well they are laying 11.5 on the road lol. Huge spread and it goes against everything I know/usually do in gambling. but goddammit the Lakers have nobody. Andrew Gaudelock? Suck my dick, Lakers are getting fucked up.

I'm nervous already and it is 5 hours before tip. This is going to be rough if they are flirty with that 11/12 point margin down the stretch. Hopefully SA wins by 30 for my heart

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm comfortable with it. If the Lakers fuck me over, I'll start building the playoff bank roll again. It only took me 3 games for each series to build a nice stack. the risk/reward for the chances of the Lakers getting destroyed to basically double my stack is too great.