NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Lakers were playing great ball at the end of the year and played well in games 1 & 2. the Spurs, who struggled at the end of the regular season, are just playing amazing ball 3 games into the postseason. Take away Blake & Nash and it became a joke. I could have started for the Lakers at point guard last night.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That spurs thing is funny to me. Everyone go off of their bus, and forgot how great of a team they really are. I even got on them a bit, but this goes to show you what the best coach in the NBA now can do.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I heard westbrook is out for the playoffs..... literally anyone can win the west and lose to the heat now.

EDIT: besides the shit show in L.A.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not convinced Mark Jackson isn't the best coach in the NBA after watching these last two games, but I understand it is blasphemous to compare a newcomer to the profession to Pops.

my thing is the Spurs have done this in recent years where thy have great regular seasons and falter in the playoffs. The series with Memphis comes to mind, as does the sweep against Phoenix the season before. They were beat up w/ Parker/Manu and playing poorly at the end of the year. I still had them coming out of the West for whatever reason, but I expected it would take them a while to build up momentum and not just flip a switch come playoff time, but that's exactly what they did.

My thing was OKC/SA were very evenly matched last year, and I thought Harden was the difference maker in that series. Without he I like SA over them. But now with Westbrook out a couple of weeks I think OKC will struggle with Memphis/LAC, whoever they play round 2.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I heard westbrook is out for the playoffs..... literally anyone can win the west and lose to the heat now.

EDIT: besides the shit show in L.A.

Meniscus. Artest came back in 12 days from it. 2 week injury

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The typical recovery time for an NBA player with a lateral meniscus tear is four to six weeks, though some take as much as several months. If he does come back i'm sure he'll do fine though. We'll see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Westbrook would have played through the injury if they had let him. He knows Artest came back in 12 days. He will be chomping at the bit to return ASAP. I say he is back two weeks from today, the day of surgery, at worst.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
NM just saw the Thunder announced he is done for the postseason.

They must know as well as the rest of us that they stand no chance against the Heat.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
XsOnKw6.png

NBA, where amazing happens.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think the reason why Artest was able to come back is because he isn't as dependent as westbrook on his speed/quickness. Just my theory into why westbrook won't come back.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Clippers and Knicks will give Heat a real fight. But will lose in the end.