NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pacers are good. As long as they don't turn it over and take smart shots they are lethal. They aren't the best at getting back in transition, that is the one weakness I can see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think Indiana will take out NYK in round 2. I hope not because I would rather watch NYK/Mia, but Indiana is sick. The Knicks will have to play better than they have been against Boston to win games in that series.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh I know you'll think I'm crazy Danielson but I put another unit on the Lakers +8.5 tonight :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Goddamnit LA. keep it close all half, tied at 46, then give up a 7-0 run and go into half down 8.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think Indiana will take out NYK in round 2. I hope not because I would rather watch NYK/Mia, but Indiana is sick. The Knicks will have to play better than they have been against Boston to win games in that series.
Pacers have the make up to do it. I can't pick that series with my head.
Oh I know you'll think I'm crazy Danielson but I put another unit on the Lakers +8.5 tonight :obama:
Yes, I do think you're crazy. Lakers are going to get beat 10+ in every game in this series.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lost the money I made on Indiana on LAL. Such weird games. first ten minutes of every quarter is even, LAL look good, then the last two minutes of every. Single. Quarter. the Spurs go on a fucking spurt to go up 10. Aw well

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Steve Nash coming to life. You watching Kobe ?
I was. In the 2nd half they couldn't stop Tony Parker. They also weren't rebounding as much and Pau missed a lot of his shots due to good D. They say Nash needs an MRI, he was limping last night. Blake and Meeks also not 100%. Sad to see my Lakers crumble like this. It's all over for them, D-12 needs to at least make sure the Lakers go down swinging now. The next 2 games'll show how good a leader he is and ability to take over a game.

In other news, was watching First Take this morning, and Stephan A. said Thunder have no shot against the Heat.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really have a shot against beating Miami. With Ray Allen, one of the best 3-point shooters in history. Bosh, D. Wade, basically a mini-Kobe. And Lebron, the most dominant player in the NBA today? Such a mismatch against any team.

It seems the good teams are getting better, while the worst teams are just getting worst. Heat also don't have any injuries, while teams like Lakers are having their worst season injury wise. They only have about 4 healthy bodies on the whole roster.