NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Westbrook hurt
Curry gametime decision tonight

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
With Westbrook out, this could be KD's opportunity to rise and show he's #1.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nah. Maybe if they had Harden to step up. SA is a huge favorite to face the Heat now IMO.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone really have a shot against beating Miami. With Ray Allen, one of the best 3-point shooters in history. Bosh, D. Wade, basically a mini-Kobe. And Lebron, the most dominant player in the NBA today? Such a mismatch against any team.

It seems the good teams are getting better, while the worst teams are just getting worst. Heat also don't have any injuries, while teams like Lakers are having their worst season injury wise. They only have about 4 healthy bodies on the whole roster.
Knicks shot and made the most 3's in the nba. I think they can out score them and if they continue to play defense they HAVE A SHOT. Most likely not, but they could hang in there.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
I caught the last 2 minutes of the GS game. They were playing good. Knicks played hard. Lakers lost by their biggest margin in NBA History, 31 Points. :okay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What a win. We played lights out in the third and showed a ton of determination in the 4th. Made it difficult on ourselves with some dumb plays late, but I'll take it. Sunday is going to be huge.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also a good night for my bankroll. +3 units on the night, 2 on SA, 1 on GS.

I'm putting a ton o money on the Spurs in game 4. Don't care what the spread is.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
I liked the effort from Lakers today. Morris and Goudelock played well. Too bad it wasn't enough to get the W though.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lol at Lakers. SAS is awesome

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also a good night for my bankroll. +3 units on the night, 2 on SA, 1 on GS.

I'm putting a ton o money on the Spurs in game 4. Don't care what the spread is.
It doesn't matter the spread. The lakers are pathetic without kobe, and really even with kobe they only would have won 1 or 2 imo. They should have thrown that last game to save themselves the time, and spend all their money on vacation.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It doesn't matter the spread. The lakers are pathetic without kobe, and really even with kobe they only would have won 1 or 2 imo. They should have thrown that last game to save themselves the time, and spend all their money on vacation.

They would have faced OKC if they lost that game to Houston.