NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow I am jealous as fuck. Oracle must have been something else last night. Didn't realize we had another Warriors fan around, what part of the Bay you from?

The place was electrifying! I'll be sure to wear some ear plugs next time. :p I'll see if I can make it to the next Round when they play the Spurs. It's going to be a fun series.

I live in a town called Lodi, about an hour away from the San Francisco.

I am actually a bigger Lakers fan but I support both Northern California teams as well (except the Kings and all their drama the last couple of seasons).

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steph Curry during the 3rd quarter last night had me and all my friend wildin out. What a stud. Jarrett Jack as well, and Bogut continues to be huge. Hopefully we close these bums out in 5.. shoulda swept tbh if not for Andre Miller shenanigans.

oh and I damn near doubled my stack yesterday thanks to SA/GS. Feels John Goodman.
Gotta love that easy anyone but lakers bet.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh yea, know about Lodi. I'm from Hayward originally.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gotta love that easy anyone but lakers bet.

So many people were tricked into taking the Lakers on that huge home spread. Spread should have been 20 honestly, with the team LA was putting on the court.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am actually a bigger Lakers fan but I support both Northern California teams as well (except the Kings and all their drama the last couple of seasons).

Not sure how to feel now. I probably look like a Lakers fan though with my purple and gold userbars lol.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I grew up in Southern California, so I have to root for my team:kobe: . Even though Timmy and the Spurs swept my boys this year.

With Westbrook out for playoffs, I see Miami vs the Spurs in the Finals.

LeBron is going to repeat!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Is that your twitter handle in your sig?

Nah it was just the best gif I could find of the Barnes dunk + Bazemore reaction.
I grew up in Southern California, so I have to root for my team:kobe: . Even though Timmy and the Spurs swept my boys this year.

With Westbrook out for playoffs, I see Miami vs the Spurs in the Finals.

LeBron is going to repeat!

That's cool then. I get tired of bandwagon fans in the bay though that are always Lakers fans until the Dubs start doing well then they want to pretend they have been GS fans all along.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I've been going to Golden State games since the Gilbert Arena, Jamison and Richardson days.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
J-Rich :upset:

remember trading him for Brandon Wright like it was yesterday. Great trade :facepalm1: