NBA Official off season talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

LOL, ya, the Lakers suck......:D

But ya, I just hope the Bulls can come together this next yr and win it all for once. I ive been hearing around here is "O, you guys suck. You guys havent been anything since Jordan" Its just BS. I hope we can prove them wrong

Defiant One

Reaction score
Of all the teams The Bulls definitely have one of the more brighter futures. Other than Wallace their best players (Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng, Gordon, Duhon, Thomas) have yet to enter their primes.

Rell

Reaction score
^ That was exactly the point of my post, and when three of your starters miss over 100 games combined, that certainly doesn't help the issue at all lol, but enough about the Lakers and their troubles, how about the NBA draft, my boy Nick Young about to do it big :)

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah he is, if you talk to him tell good luck and Ill be definitely following his career.

Speaking of the draft I wonder how the 76ers will do I think they have like 3 first round picks or something, and after the AI deal they were a .500 team, and im interested in whether or not the Bulls take Yi

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL @ Michael Jordan...Did he just trade Brandon Wright for Jason Richardson? I smell GM of the year...That has to be the worst deal since drafting Kwame Brown number 1, come on MJ.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I was laughing my ass off when I saw that. MJ is another case of being a great player but sucky everything else. Some great players are good coaches or GMs as well (Bird) some are not (MJ).

Rell

Reaction score
From the looks of the Lakers draft, I can clearly see the direction the team is going in...goodbye Kobe :bye2: hello draft lottery

Damn Mitch Kupchak
:death_2:

phantomgerald

I'm not sure Kobe will leave yet, especially since the celts already gotten allen. the only place he can go is to the bulls in a sign and trade invloving pj brown and why would the lakers want him?

Defiant One

Reaction score
If the Bulls were to try and get Kobe then it wouldnt just be for Brown itd be some younger pieces as well. The problem is The Bulls dont really think they need Kobe.

phantomgerald

Honestly, i don't think they need Kobe either. They have a pure shooter in Ben Gordon in the SG position, and Kobe is just a better version of him, but is so much more expensive. I doubt that there will be any more major trades, maybe just a few free agent signings

Defiant One

Reaction score
Lewis, Billups, G Wallace, Boykins, Oberto, Grant Hill, Nocioni, Walton, Webber, Mutumbo. There are some pretty good names out. As far as blockbuster trades the best may already be behind us, with the exception of one or two more.

phantomgerald

Out of the 3 stars(lewis, wallace, billups) i think only either lewis or billups will move. the others are really just squad players and won't be a massive upgrade for any team

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Richardson and Allen moving might be the biggest of all but KG may still move and then possibly Kobe but those two are looking less and less likely each day.

phantomgerald

I would expect trades to have been made by draft day, and so i think Kobe and KG would not be moving anywhere. The lakers could add a free agent like billups though

Defiant One

Reaction score
Im really interested in finding out if/where Carter goes. I thought for sure he wouldnt pass up the 16 million he was set to make next year, but he did.