NBA Official off season talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
The problem with the deal you guys are talking about is PJ Brown is a free agent I beleive, they would have to do a sign and trade...also Jermain has made it pretty clear that he wants to be a Knick or a Laker, so I don't think the Bulls have a chance at getting him. Besides why would the Pacers take Nocioni or Deng when they have a ton of small fowards including last years first round pick Shawn Williams, The Pacers want a center and only the Knicks and Lakers can offer them a valuable one in Eddy Curry & Andrew Bynum.

Wordlife

yeah... i just read an article in the chicago sun-times newspaper, and it said that kobe would go to the bulls if the bulls traded ben wallace, ben gordon, pj brown, luol deng and the 9th pick... thats like the whole team wtf

Defiant One

Reaction score
WHAT!!! Thats way too fucking much. Kobe is great and all but come on, trade your whole team for him? WEAK! Gordon, Brown, 9th pick, and maybe Thomas but not Wallace are they fucking crazy, they just got Big Ben.

Wordlife

dass wht i said when i read dat in the paper... i was like wtf.... ok ben wallace is awesome... signing him was awesome, kobe is just great and would make a great addition to the bulls but i mean you DO NOT trade wallace, the bulls have made the playoffs the last 3 years, and f getting kobe if your gonna only get one player for a potention 4 wtf

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^for the record I barely understood that^^^ lol, naw but I feel you though. If they get rid of Wallace, then The Bulls will have one of the weakest frontcourts in the NBA. If they actually do what the Suntimes is suggesting then they'd have Hinrich, Duhon, Nocioni, Kobe, Thomas, Allen and a rookie whos name i cant remember......thats it.

Wordlife

yeah true... i'd say fck kobe... getta center or a good strong PF on ur team... ben gordon is good enuff u dont need a kobe

Defiant One

Reaction score
Kobe cool but i'm not down with trading your entire team for one player cuz then you'd just have the same situation he had in LA, a one man team who has to do everything.

Wordlife

just like the cavs.. who obviously didnt go NOWHERE in the nba finals

Defiant One

Reaction score
One man teams cant wont win the Title, its been proven the last few years. D-Wade had Shaq and a bunch of Vets, The Spurs have the Big 3, The Pistons not the greatest individual players but one of the best teams, even back to the Lakers in 00,01,02 Kobe and SHaq, with good teams around them.

Wordlife

dats sooo true... n dass y da cavs got swept... who do dey have... lebron... dass it, no shaq like players, just lebron, and dats all, dats y da spurs are a team full of solid players

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats why I think the Mavericks will win the Title next year, they have the second most complete team in the West. The first is the Spurs, second Mavericks, third is the Jazz, and fourth is the Nuggets and Fifth is the Suns. The Suns will always have a great regularly seson but due to their short rotation (only really using Nash, Marion, Amare, Bell, Barbosa, and Diaw) they will flame out in the post season, they wont win a ring only using 6 players.

Wordlife

good ideas there
wht bout the east.. who u think r da top 5 teams in the east

Wordlife

same here, it'll prolly be bulls mavs in championship... i feel my bulls will make it dis year (upcoming year)

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats what i'm predicting Mavericks vs either the Bulls or Heat but more than likely the Bulls, with the Mavericks winning it all.