NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

u were doing it from the first play. my stats from our first team were great as a point guard, if i was a center they would be horrible, if i was a forward they would be horrible, if i was a shooting guard they would be horrible... get it? last 3 games we played, i had 17, 18, and 11 assists respectively with 1-2 turnovers a game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I never said your assists were bad with WCF 1 in fact I said that was the only stat where you were above and not below average at for a PG that is 6 foot 7, and I didn't cut you off until half way through the 2nd quarter when we started going down by double digits. I put up 8 points in that 3 minute stretch. Then it kept spiraling from there. Should I have let you tried to turn it around? Maybe, but you are giving me no reason to when you say stuff like I stop trying when the game is out of reach.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i stop trying once we get down 30, not in the 2nd quarter. i realize and accept when there is no chance for a comeback. u have to pick your spots int he game, like if i'm trailing a guy 30 feet and he's going in for the dunk, i'll stop running. i don't care about stats like u do, i care about winning the game. if we can't win, whatever, take it easy. another thing, u don't have to say MELO, i'm aware you're out there. i know how to run the game, the hot hand gets fed, or the open man gets fed. i try to pass to turiaf too if he's right under the basket so he's not left out. if you're open and you're missing every shot, cut to the damn hoop. i'm watching all 3 of u the whole time, play your role and i'll play mine. now let's call a truce. the only way we can argue any further is if we actually have video evidence, if noone will record the game that won't happen. our brains are wired too differently, no sense in arguing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Well everyone but PSYCH is online so guess we gonna do games tonight?

shutupchico

Reaction score

well the good thing is i don't think we can play any worse than we played last night.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I just think it was a combo of us not playing that good at all but also the fact we were playing some of the best teams somehow. I think the Lakers might be the team we do good with though. I really like Odom, PSYCH can of course do damage with Kobe and GA has either Bynum or Pau to use who are some good big men.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i got my speed up to 86, quickness 89, on ball d 91 today after having a big key game, so hopefully that'll help me on d guarding these pg monsters. gonna actually work on getting my dunks up(i've never dunked), because i feel like a dunk would give my player and the team a lot more momentum then a layup, and also try to get pass to 99 soon.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

ew Lakers. If we're gonna pick a team we gotta pick a team. I was actually starting to get Turiaf's game down (had my first 10 rebound game in our first loss last night) and now you Nopes want to throw me off by making me play Gasol/Bynum?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

So are we doing crew today? May debut my myplayer guy as a back up since he's above 70.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

i got my speed up to 86, quickness 89, on ball d 91 today after having a big key game, so hopefully that'll help me on d guarding these pg monsters. gonna actually work on getting my dunks up(i've never dunked), because i feel like a dunk would give my player and the team a lot more momentum then a layup, and also try to get pass to 99 soon.
He is 6 foot 7 and he hasn't dunked? My midget has busted out a dunk in My Player with the J's on his feet

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Is he really 6'7? He looked like 6'3 or something.

My guy can jump out the gym basically with dunks and blocks, get some steals good mid range/post game, great on the boards and can go on a streak from 3 on a given night.

shutupchico

Reaction score

well he hadn't dunked because i never brought his dunks up. i kept them around 30 and to dunk u need to be at 40. yea, 6'7, he looks more like 6'5 to me.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

You guys go ahead without me. I've been really, really busy the past few days.

Can probably play some over the weekend (minus Sunday).