NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

maybe, but u were shooting 4's.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Me and chico are online when u guys want to do crew.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Now it's me and PSYCH online and no Chico or GA lol.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

What we learned tonight

Blazers are more fun to play as.

Don't pass the ball to TURIAF, but do pass it to Williams if he's open.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Didn't really like the Blazers and just make sure you dunk with him.

Sidenote chico and psych are still arguing :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nothing to argue about. He talks big shit after 5 games, but ignores the fact that in close to 40 he:

• - Shot 38% from the field
  • - Shot 66% from the free throw line
  • - Made ZERO 3's out of 27
  • - Was the worse rebounder out of the 4 of us
  • - Gave up the most points out of all of us
  • - Led us in turnovers
  • - That you led the team in rebs, were second in points at 300 plus, second in FG% at 45%, second in 3's made, shot over 75% on fts, led us in blocks, and turned it over less
  • - That GA shot at a better percentage with Turiaf even though it was only 41%, rebounded better on a per game average
  • - That I had over 460pts scored, was second in rebs, second in blks, gave up less pts, first in fg% at 46%, led the team in 3's, was 2nd in asts, and was first in stls.

He isn't hot shit and forgets it. He acts like 5-16 for one game was a common thing for me, when he has gone 2-13, 1-12, 4-14, and shot other horrible games from midrange and missed point blank layups. He is the biggest defensive liability of the group and his offense in general isn't anything to brag about. Yet, he felt the need to brag even though a larger sample size shows that he is at best the 3rd best guy on the team with defense like Nash and offense like Rondo. He also is too damn stubborn to use an actual NBA player who doesn't get to 2 energy bars half way through every quarter.

Did I mention that he can't post up, defend the drive, or block shots?

He just needs to know his role which is to advance the ball up the court, give it to you or me on offense since we are better, make cuts off of us, throw good passes, rebound, and learn how to funnel his guy defensively to GA so he can alter his shots and make teams have a harder time scoring that they do now. After he does that he needs to practice shooting free throws so he can actual make better than 60 something percent for more than 5 games.

Am I being a dick by saying this? Yes. Is he also being hardheaded by not being able to admit that he is the weakest defensive player and third best offensive player on the team as has been proven for a large sample same size? Yes. Will he like me saying it, admit it, or even work on his problems. I doubt it, but I can see him saying, "I'm a PG" to justify it and ignoring what really is the problem. I don't care how he personally takes the truth that is backed by actual factual data from a large sample size because we all know what the score is and what his guy in general does to us every game.

I still got love for Chico, but I'm just telling it like it T I IS right now because he pissed me off by telling me how to play with Melo when I have a thorough history of playing well with him, and outplaying him in general both on the crew and 1 on 1.

You guys will say why am I bitching at him, but the fact is he is doing the same old shit under a new team name after spending days asking us to make a new team and start over. If he keeps it up, we won't be any better off than we were record wise and that defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place. The fact he can't see or accept that is what pisses me off.

[/rant]

Now chico, you get out everything you have to say in a reply and then we can both just move on and help the team win.

shutupchico

Reaction score

psych, psych, psych. you're all pissy over the fact i called u out for your suspect play. instead of trying to argue, u should listen to your older, wiser teammate. i'm doing it for the good of the team. listen, melo has a 68 rating shooting the 3. a three with melo should be last resort or somewhere u go after you've made a couple shorter baskets in a row since he'd be feeling it then. u jack up 3's with melo all game like he's a 98. for someone who cares so much about winning, u don't play like it. sure sometimes he'll be feeling it for 3(like when he's wide open and i'm feeding u perfect passes) but it's not his game. u say u know how to play with melo, but what melos most known for is mid range jumpers and u take almost none so unless you're being stubborn, u don't. i pass it to u in a spot for a wide open 18 footer. u stand there for a second contemplating, then just say fuck it and drive into the air force and blow the layup(obviously). you're all about numbers and stats, aren't u? then how are u overlooking his 68 three and spend the whole game jacking? his mid is in the eighties. you're supposed to be our scorer, u should know how to get buckets at anytime, and you're playing with melo, one of the best in the game, u shouldn't struggle so much. like i told u when i was trying to be nice yesterday, if u wanna shoot 3's so much, use someone who can make them consistantly! if u wanna use melo, play melo ball. saying i led the team in turnovers is a joke. my assists to turnover ratio was 10 times better then yours. u had as many turnovers as assists, you're not a good passer, so stop trying. u wanted to be a little brat right off the top yesterday trying to step in front of me, and bring the ball up the court to do your nonsense, give it up. your court vision isn't your strength. u do know how to get open so you should be getting open in spots where he's likely to make the shot. i thought it was funny how u get on me for not scoring nearly as much as u either. no shit, i'm a point guard, my job is to distribute. if i'm looking to score a lot it's because u guys aren't having a good game, and that's not a good sign. there's been plenty of games where i don't even take 10 shots. you're making up some of these shooting efforts too, i went 2-13 once, the others are bs. 0-14 lol. i also don't play as hard and just fuck around when we have no chance to win, that brings it down. my defense has struggled more than it should, but i'm actually defending real people who are mostly all 99's, teams put their best player at pg most of the time. you're usually guarding the computer. if you're not guarding a user, you're not playing defense, simple as that. i don't want your (no)help defense either so stay on your computer guy. i never said i was hot shit either, i hate braggers, so i don't know where you're getting that. stop ignoring the issue, and that's u playing dumb, playing to melo's weaknesses instead of strengths.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Melo has a 75 from 3. You played 33 games with some half games since we only olayed about 20 full ones counted and u had over 130 attempts. That full game average is close to 10 shits a game and u didnt even hit 40pct of your shots. You took 27 threes and didnt make any which means a fourth of your O is dumb. What Melo us known for is iso and post up ball on the elbows check Synergy sports, but you don't make damn post entry feeds when a guy is sealed and the floor is spaced. Instead you have the idea that he is ray fucking allen and should run constantly to get open. You should know his actual game and when and where to pass the damn ball instead of chucking with a horrid my player who can't convert efficiently on average or defend his matchup. Your opponent had 41 and 12 last game. In the Portland game u had no rebounds, 2 points, and 4 assists to 6 turnovers while your matchup had 28 and 19 before they quit out of pity. You as a whole are the issue because we always get killed by your guy. We get put in foul trouble by him when you make dumb gambles at half court and allow your guy to attack with full blown turbos and either score, get fouled, or dish to a guy who gets open because you let you don't stop the ball nor even know how to funnel to help. You play dumb by still not knowing how to make a post entry pass and give the post guy actual space, how to hut free throws better than Shaq, how to not go to the ball late when you can't hit free throws, or how to play any positional d with the analog sticks over trying to steal the ball before half court and being burned. After having the games for months you can't operate in multiple ways or fix your deficiencies so you can't tell anyone how to play when you are the exploitable and often exploited link on the team.

You say stuff like Mak doesn't have it in him to be counted on as a scorer in PM's, that GA is just good for comedy moments in games, and that I play dumb andam nor efficient scoring with Melo when actual proven history from a large sample tells us that Mak can be relied on from the numbers I provided, that ga's actual defense and role he plays provides more than comedy, and that I'm worlds above you offensively in every facet and that I account for the majority if your assists while actually being better at the game as a whole.

The fact you stop being serious after being why we go down is also a flaw. If you rebounded, kept tring to get stops, and actually used play calls at times we wouldn't be getting killed even if your matchup keeps going off because we would have a higher chance of maximizing possessions

In fact, I'll bet your ass that I can take the pg in the next game on defense in across match and give up less. I also bet you that 10 games in with a larger sample all of our numbers will go back to their mean and you will once again be inferior acceoss the boas in every cat but assists. You man enough to take the bet?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Oh well let's just say fuck it and win games since that cures all ills for every team in the history of sports

shutupchico

Reaction score

mak isn't a scorer, he is a pf, that's why i said that. his first instict is to get others involved(i feel) and that's why i think u as scorer is the better way to go, and we play better that way. all your garbage talk means nothing, in my opinion i'm much better than u at this game, and u feel the same. u talk a lot but in the game u play like shit, most of the games u just chuck away and lose them for us. u have the selfishness down to be a scorer, u just can't put the ball in the hole, step it up.

shutupchico

Reaction score

yea, i've been saying that, he's been taking more lately. i'll just have to start running plays for him to take them. i don't even know if there are plays for pf mids.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

As for me being the worst player on the team, well, obviously. I'm TURIAF. I think I provide DECENT defense when someone that shouldn't be in the paint enters it. Now when I'm matched up against Al Horford it's a little more difficult for me which is why I appreciate all of the help D you guys give me. I think TURIAF is like an A- post defender so I should improve at it hopefully. Rebounding wise I think I'm right where I need to be. Real life Turiaf is lucky to get 4 in a full 48 minute game.

I think I could be a decent Gerald Wallace though if my shot actually goes in, but alas it doesn't look like anybody liked playing with them. ;_;