NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

Y'all really taking this game too seriously.

And as far as the mid range shots I either don't get the ball while I'm out there and when I do I see open guys so I'd guess a open shot is better than a contested shot.

My main thing is to help the team. If my scoring isn't going then yes I want to get other involved make plays on D, grab more boards etc. Dunking and hard drives to the paint is mostly Amare's thing tho so that's what I try to do. Fact is it don't always work out and we won't always have perfect games no matter how good we do things it happens. Just get over it and move on.

shutupchico

Reaction score

do any of u know how to record games? stats don't tell half the story in my opinion. the only way to really tell whose doing what good and bad is to watch the game back and see for ourselves. then we could squash all of this and let the video do the talking.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Only way for sure is if u recorded it on ur screen with a cam or something.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i don't know how personally, but i figured one of u, probably all of u are more technically savvy than me.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

mak isn't a scorer, he is a pf, that's why i said that. his first instict is to get others involved(i feel) and that's why i think u as scorer is the better way to go, and we play better that way. all your garbage talk means nothing, in my opinion i'm much better than u at this game, and u feel the same. u talk a lot but in the game u play like shit, most of the games u just chuck away and lose them for us. u have the selfishness down to be a scorer, u just can't put the ball in the hole, step it up.
Show me actual facts and not a one game outlier that deviates from the mean son. If you can't do it then be quiet since we know what the actual stats say for pts, fg%, ft%, 3pt%, rebs, stls, and blks for 30 plus games.

Chico, our record against one another is lopsided straight up and you know that if you asked Mak and GA who is the actual better player what the answer would be. Hell you know it yourself but choose to cry about cheesing because you can't defend post ups or drives when we play either

If you want to film it use a web cam or iphone with the ustream app and see yourself do everything I said you do.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Let me add this. Mak you are doing very well at PF and great on the glass still. You are finishing well with Stat once you got his dunk controls down. If you want the ball in the post when you have a guy sealed or to run a play to get it to you let me know as Stat has a nice turn around off the glass

GA you are also playing good d when it comes to help and protecting the rim. Your only problem is actually solvable if you hold your position behind a guy on D with L2 and learn how to work the shot stick at the same time so you can strip the ball or make the guy you guard spin to Turiaf's right side and contest it with triangle.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Also seems at this rate I'll lead the team in ft stats since I got Amare's ft shot down, lol.

But yeah I mean if y'all want me to try and take more mid range jumpers I'll do what I can but getting to the basket is the main thing I need to keep doing.

shutupchico

Reaction score

o shut the fuck up. keep sucking maks dick, all u ever say is good shit mak, u just try to pit people against each other and be a little bitch overall. i don't recall anyone ever defending u or saying you're any good. my numbers are better than yours anyway, whether the rest of us will be able to make up for all your deficiencies and win games is the question, but we'll try.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I'll give u the ball at the elbows and space to decide if you want to drive or shoot since Synergy says the majority of Amare's action zone is on the left elbow facing up, while Melo's is on the right elbow with his back to the basket. Those spots are where the two guys do most of their primary offensive attacks while Turiaf's is on the left baseline and Fields in the right corner

shutupchico

Reaction score

blah blah blah, stop talking nonsense and make plays

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

o shut the fuck up. keep sucking maks dick, all u ever say is good shit mak, u just try to pit people against each other and be a little bitch overall. i don't recall anyone ever defending u or saying you're any good. my numbers are better than yours anyway, whether the rest of us will be able to make up for all your deficiencies and win games is the question, but we'll try.
You are citing 5 games of which we played 2 complete ones. Are you fucking high? Do you not get 33 games and 20 complete ones with better stats across the board and a win/loss record head to head that is 3 to 1 in my favor says you aren't better nor have you played better for the majority of our crew games? Are you too simple to understand the facts of the matter is every stat from the first team said you were playing below average for a guard outside of assists? Do you not get you have the worst conversion rate from the field/3/fts overall of all of us when you take into account every game, that you give up the most points, and rebound the worst? Do you really not get that?

Do you want to know why I compliment Mak and GA? They have actually improved and added more skills. GA has learned to shoot free throws better from when we first played one another, he rebounds better, and defends the rim better. Mak has actually learned post up controls from now to when he first got the game, he has learned how to actually power dunk in traffic with bigs, and he makes free throws better than he did when he was splitting them early on versus me with Nash (can't stop Monta for shit but I'm not complaining). You haven't learned how to post up or defend it, you haven't learned how to actually stop a drive over always going for the gamble steals, and your free throw shooting still sucks for anyone who wants to be a guard. You have been playing the longest of those 3 and made the least tangible improvements yet are to blind and busy smelling yourself to admit it or even make a counter argument with actual facts. Instead you deviate to saying 'bitch' like that makes you tough, when it only shows how foolish you are and the knowledge you lack to make a causal/effect relationship or actual analysis based on statical data and hard facts.

Until you can actually come at me with an actual argument that isn't laden with explicit words and is backed up by an actual set of data that shows a logical statistic trend for more than 2 fulls games (where I shot bad in 1), just let it go and be quiet.

shutupchico

Reaction score

your logical autism doesn't matter to me, you're all numbers but fail to see actual impact on game. u don't see the big picture. u can't go outside the box, u are a total robot. sorry, but i have to say this. i don't dislike u at all personally, my beef with u is 2k. by the way u have a 1 efficiency right now, what does that say? your numbers right now are putrid. u are a disgrace to the team at this point. if i wanted to score more or do anything more i easily could, but my job as point guard is to get assists and keep turnovers down. i am playing my role, u don't seem to understand that. i've done my job well. i've had too many turnovers lately, true, not a good thing, but noone has been open and i'm trying to force to keep everyone involved, in retrospect i probably should have shot more. if i scored 30 a game that'd just make me a bad teammate. i can post up, but why would i? that wouldn't make sense. u compliment mak because u want him on your side, you're a little brat trying to control the team. there's no excuse for your childish play in the portland game. trying to cut me off from the beginning like u got an agenda, u single handedly ruined that game. your wall posts and big words don't make u look any better either. my free throw percentage is better than yours right now, are u high? i've given u plenty of facts, one being u don't know how to use melo. you're shooting all 3's with a guy who doesn't shoot 3's. where is the logic there? just step it up so the rest of us don't have to keep carrying u. so let's end this, and try to win games now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I'm on the side of not arguing over and over about a video game.

None of us suck overall in reality just got things we can work on and even then not gonna win every game and sometimes get our ass kicked.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

your logical autism doesn't matter to me, you're all numbers but fail to see actual impact on game. u don't see the big picture. u can't go outside the box, u are a total robot. sorry, but i have to say this. i don't dislike u at all personally, my beef with u is 2k. by the way u have a 1 efficiency right now, what does that say? your numbers right now are putrid. u are a disgrace to the team at this point. if i wanted to score more or do anything more i easily could, but my job as point guard is to get assists and keep turnovers down. i am playing my role, u don't seem to understand that. i've done my job well. i've had too many turnovers lately, true, not a good thing, but noone has been open and i'm trying to force to keep everyone involved, in retrospect i probably should have shot more. if i scored 30 a game that'd just make me a bad teammate. i can post up, but why would i? that wouldn't make sense. u compliment mak because u want him on your side, you're a little brat trying to control the team. there's no excuse for your childish play in the portland game. trying to cut me off from the beginning like u got an agenda, u single handedly ruined that game. your wall posts and big words don't make u look any better either. my free throw percentage is better than yours right now, are u high? i've given u plenty of facts, one being u don't know how to use melo. you're shooting all 3's with a guy who doesn't shoot 3's. where is the logic there? just step it up so the rest of us don't have to keep carrying u. so let's end this, and try to win games now.

2 full games and 5 total vs 20 full ones and 30 plus total. Lack comprehension of statistics, sample sizes, and mean deviation much?

You also ignoring the 4 asts, 7turnovers, 0rebs, and 2pts you had versus the 20 and 10 you have up to your opposition in the Portland game which led to me cutting you off?

And no, my brain isn't burned out to the point I see outside the box and what is going on outside of the TV screen for 30 something games. And once again you brought no real argument outside of an outlier so figure out how to come correct.