NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So what's going on with GSW? Are the Thunder just that good?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So what's going on with GSW? Are the Thunder just that good?
Right now they are. OKC is peaking now, GS peaked at 24-0, or more specifically when they crushed CLE and SA in January. They haven't looked great post AS break.

OKC is playing insanely well and GS is playing anywhere from slightly above average to really poor over the course of these games.

I'd be surprised if the Thunder didn't end it in 5 at this point

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Right now they are. OKC is peaking now, GS peaked at 24-0, or more specifically when they crushed CLE and SA in January. They haven't looked great post AS break.

OKC is playing insanely well and GS is playing anywhere from slightly above average to really poor over the course of these games.

I'd be surprised if the Thunder didn't end it in 5 at this point

Do you think going for the regular season record has anything to do with how the Warriors are playing?

I'm still not counting out GSW. Only because they've stepped up so many times before. The seem to have that Brady/Jordan gene in them (or at least they did).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Do you think going for the regular season record has anything to do with how the Warriors are playing?

I'm still not counting out GSW. Only because they've stepped up so many times before. The seem to have that Brady/Jordan gene in them (or at least they did).
Nah, the RS record is no excuse. We simply have run into a hungrier and more athletic team. It is disappointing to see us go down 3-1 by playing slop ball.. if we are going to go out I'd at least like to play our best ball and just say yea we weren't good enough.. playing like we have is embarrassing. But OKC made SA look like this as well, so again, I have to credit them.

I grew up watching this team never make the playoffs and the Raiders haven't made the playoffs since I was 11. I mean, I would love to be super upset but reality is I am stoked with the direction of this team still. They gave me my first championship as a fan and I'm super grateful. Losing this series would suck, but it isn't the end of this team. Whatever happens we'll be back contending for years to come.

Of course it isn't over, but we just don't seem to have the answers right now. My boy Draymond, sadly, is killing us. I've never see Curry look so bad as he did last night. Its bizarre. But Durant and Westbrook are playing like 2 of the best 3 players in the world and it is OKC's role players going along for the ride when I assumed it would be our role players making the difference. Roberson and Waiters outplaying Livingston and Dala is killer. Also their front line has smashed ours. Just bad all around. No real silver lining through 4 games. We've been thoroughly dominated.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Westbrook plays with a chip on his shoulder. Easily my favorite player in the NBA and it makes me so happy to see him annihilate Steph in every phase of the game. Some ppl are shocked, but I've been trying to tell ppl all year. Ppl didn't wanna include him in their MVP ballots and that was a fucking joke. He is the point God, ain't no chill for westbrook. Soft ass league, good to see guys like westbrook dominate the players who are softer than baby shit. Money time

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Keep living vicariously through teams that aren't yours. Remember you are the same hater who tried saying Melo was better than Curry. You clearly have an ax to grind against GS/Curry which is fine.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, Melo was actually really good and I said that before steph really came up nearly two years ago. I don't think it was farfetched at the point to value Melo more. I was wrong about that but Westbrook is the point god, no one better. Best player on his team, best player on the court against the warriors, and arguably the best player in the league. Bron is still basically the best player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I respect Russ a lot but you are overstating his dominance against Curry. He shot 3/9 against Steph game 4

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score

Then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. GSW is out cuz Curry couldn't step up. I'm laughing at all the Warriors fans and Curry dick riders. loool. Warriors fans are more depressed than Clippers fans right now.