NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Guess steph coulda easily played tonight but he's got a boo boo. His ankles are bout as bitch made as Amare Stoudemire's knees

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, we all know steph was put with his ankle injury
What was Thompsons excuse for not showing up
[HASHTAG]#notpippin[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#notjordan[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#bullsin4[/HASHTAG]

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The team looked awful without its best player and nearly won on the road. We will be ok

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
MRI today. Even if its a sprained MCL that can range from a 1-2 week injury to a 6-8 week injury. just have to wait and see. It could just be a bruise for all we know.

Gotta love the way Draymond and Klay responded though. With Livingston playing like he has been it isn't a stretch to say we could still push the Clippers in a series, especially if Curry comes back later in round 2. It completely changes our offense, but defensively we are even stouter w/ Livingston's long ass playing more minutes. Barbosa/Clark are better guard depth than most teams are afforded. Iguodala will handle the ball more and be asked to score more. He's obviously capable of more than the 7 PPG he scored during the RS.

I'm bummed as fuck that a slippery spot on the floor could cost us a chance at a repeat and an all time great season, but I don't think we are done. This team will fight to the death.

Nick

Reaction score
Anybody just watch the Charlotte vs Miami game? Looked like they fouled Wade there at the end, what you guys think?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Borderline. Calls like they slide at the end of games all the time. Should have rebounded and not like Courtney Lee beat you with offensive rebounding.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Curry will be back. He can just sit back and watch Spurs/Thunder in the meantime.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not incredibly. I think we can beat them in 5 if Billy Donovan doesn't press the right buttons with his rotations and if all goes to plan for them they can push us to 7.

Durant plays out of his mind against us, but Westbrook tends to struggle. The main thing that keeps me calm is knowing they don't want to fux with our small ball lineup. They dominated SA by basically playing 2 centers together a lot of the time... Adams & Kanter. Don't think they will be able to get away with that against GS, our small ball lineup would punish the fuck out of those bigs when they are on defense.

Also over 7 games I think our depth will shine. They have 5 NBA caliber players. Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, Kanter and Adams. Only 4 of those guys can play together at a time, and against GS you are looking at only playing one of those bigs at a time. Guys like Waiters or Foye or Singler don't belong in an NBA playoff rotation while the Warriors have studs like Iguodala, Livingston and Ezeli off of the bench.

One issue is Draymond has an ankle and Bogut has a knock as well. They will need to be healthy vs OKCs bruising front line. Love me some Steven Adams, I'll say that.