NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We didn't play worth a fuck last night. The two stars of OKC gave it away and Klay fucking snatched it with his giant fucking balls. Those shots he was taking had about as high a degree of difficulty as you will see. And he wasn't even hesitating. Hand in face? Pull. Splash. 35 feet out? Pull. Splash.

Klay. You fucking nut.

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not only is @Danielson a bandwagon Thunder bitch he is also a fairweather Thunder bitch

Where is your boy Westbrooks dick now? Not in your mouth still???
WESTBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

More like CHOKEDICK

159.jpg

• Haha

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Pretty hyped for the finals. Hoping for GSW to make it a repeat.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Game 7 boys. OKC had a chance to close this out but shockingly, surprisingly, like wow what, tell me it isn't so... Looks like Westbrook isn't Micheal Jordan. Again, you're a blueberry @Donald Trump_ for even putting them in the same sentence (though I just did, but hey I'm drunk so I have an excuse).

GSW has played pretty much like garbage and STILL have a chance to bring this back. Almost feels like Yankees/Red Sox all over again.
Coming from a man who's never seen Jordan play LIVE, so he's never seen a a Jordan choke job.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Well aren't you a lovely cunt. You just come around to talk shit, like the terrorist loving lowlife that you are lol. Eat shit, sandnigga.
lol Is that all you got? I enjoy trolling tiny dick white supremacist inbreds like you and
@Aids Johnson. looool

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not saying my dick is small, but the baby carrot helped me find a comparison for when girl's ask why I don't send dick pics.

• Haha

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Warriors tonight, but a part of me wants OKC to pick this up, because if they lose tonight, I'm pretty certain KD is gone from Oklahoma, I ain't gonna like that.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand how/why the Warrios can't make some of these shots. It's shots they've made all season with ease, yet they can't seem to make any in this series. smurfs be cursed.

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Draymond is trash.

edit: And I don't say that because of his dirtiness, but because so many of these rebounds and open shots should be his. This man is going to cost his team a Championship.

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Half time. Curry and Klay came to play. Lets see if they can overcome playing with a piece of trash Green. And he has the gall to wear #23 :pity1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So I step out to smoke a cig, come back, Warriors up by 10. lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I fucking love Curry. This fucker steps up when its time to step up.