NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
True true. The only teams I currently like are GS and Raptors. (GS cause you got me watching that Clippers/Warriors game around Christmas last year that made me like Curry)
Also, barely related but I bought a ticket to the Raptors/Warrior game in Feb.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nice. I've been putting money back so I can afford to go to at least 2-3 playoffs games this season. I've only been to one playoff game, year before last against Denver.

GS/Toronto games should be good. That game is Feb. 27, right? I think the other time they play is Jan. 2, in Oracle.

I was looking ahead because, once again, Raptors fans are everywhere on RealGM so I wind up thinking about them way more often than I would otherwise. Those should be great regular season games though.

Curry has been unreal this season. Defo the early MVP favorite at this point.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nice. I've been putting money back so I can afford to go to at least 2-3 playoffs games this season. I've only been to one playoff game, year before last against Denver.

GS/Toronto games should be good. That game is Feb. 27, right? I think the other time they play is Jan. 2, in Oracle.

I was looking ahead because, once again, Raptors fans are everywhere on RealGM so I wind up thinking about them way more often than I would otherwise. Those should be great regular season games though.

Curry has been unreal this season. Defo the early MVP favorite at this point.
Yeah, the 27th I believe.
Haven't seen many GS games this season, but catch highlights usually. What are the standings currently? Last time I checked Warriors were #1 and I think Raptors were #3.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, the 27th I believe.
Haven't seen many GS games this season, but catch highlights usually. What are the standings currently? Last time I checked Warriors were #1 and I think Raptors were #3.
Raptors and Warriors don't really effect each other in the standings, being in opposite conferences.

Warriors, Grizzlies, Rockets and Blazers are all within a game or so of one another at the top of the West

Raptors are pretty much the only good team in the East so far. They are in first by a couple of games already

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Toronto is by far the only team in the East to show up in every game consistently, Bulls and Wizards the next best two IMO and they have had some issues on the road.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Toronto is by far the only team in the East to show up in every game consistently, Bulls and Wizards the next best two IMO and they have had some issues on the road.
Bulls are good, just in the midst of a brutal road trip. They were undefeated on the road until a week ago, now they've dropped 3/4 on this road swing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bulls are good, just in the midst of a brutal road trip. They were undefeated on the road until a week ago, now they've dropped 3/4 on this road swing.

I do like the team we have this year as opposed to last year, I still feel we need some pieces for our depth but overall it seems like it will at least get us to the playoffs.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
True. You a Cleveland fan, Sharpy?
Actually, when I think about it, I'm not really a GS fan. More of a Curry/Clay fan.
Curry's cockiness is sexy as hell.

Also, a bit irrelevant but DeRozan is sick

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Warriors played their worst game of the season for 3 quarters in Charlotte but pulled it out in the 4th thanks to unlikely hero Mo Speights

Speights should be a 6th MOTY candidate. He won GS the OKC and Charlotte games when the SPlash bros were slurping

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
8 pts lead mavericks have on raptors.
DeRozan is out with groin strain.
3 minutes left ffs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mavs are tough. Best offense in the league statistically. Carlisle is the 2nd best coach in the league.