NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wow dude you trying to be like me w/ 3 star rating? such a biter

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I usually start my MVP count right about 10-11 games as well and then update it after another 10-11 games, MVP tracking is about someone who performs significantly strong throughout the whole season so why not start early.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Steph looks like he should be alright throughout the season, might miss a game here or there but they'd be alright managing without him for that.. doubt anything longterm will happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Steph looks like he should be alright throughout the season, might miss a game here or there but they'd be alright managing without him for that.. doubt anything longterm will happen.
Danny always cries about Steph's ankles because he doesn't keep up with the times. Steph hasn't even missed that many games in his career, especially the last 3 years.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn, my Bulls didn't look so hot on the road in Sacramento last night, Cousins had himself a damn good game prior to fouling out.. hopefully things look better tonight in Portland.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn, my Bulls didn't look so hot on the road in Sacramento last night, Cousins had himself a damn good game prior to fouling out.. hopefully things look better tonight in Portland.
MVP Ladder IMHO:

1.) Anthony Davis
2.) Stephen Curry
3.) Dwight Howard
4.) Boogie Cousins
5.) LeBron

Kings are pretty damn good. Malone is a helluva coach and they have a legit 1-2.

I said before the season it would be a GS/Chicago final before the season and I'm definitely sold on this being the year Chicago can finally get over the LeBron hump in the East.

Those are the only two teams (outside of the Spurs, obviously) that can have a top 10 offense and defense.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Papa Johns had a promotion that "After every Sixers win, you can get 50% off an online order of pizza at participating Philadelphia locations.

Today, they changed it to "After every time the Sixers put up 90 points"

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn! Bulls faltered out west again today.. Trail Blazers played a solid game.. definitely better than Chitown :( Sucks to see Taj Gibson go down he's a pretty key utility player for us IMO.