NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kobe's trying too hard to get that scoring record, he's looking like a worse/way smaller version of Melo atm..

Cavs fall to 5-7 on the season, LeBron's team records the worst start to a season since his rookie season.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Through 13 games the Cavaliers aren't playing defense.
They are 19th in rebounds per game and 19th in scoring defense.
When the Celtics big 3 got together, they played defense. When the Bulls had their big 3 (Jordan, Rodman and Pippen), they played defense. The same could be said when the James played with the Heat)
I see no defensive juggernauts on this team, so every player will have to buy in.'

My biggest concern is Irving. He doesn't seem to revere James in any way. He wants his and doesn't strike me as a team player. The Cavs will be eaten alive by playoff teams that: a) play team defense or b) play as a team, in general.

Coach K coached Irving (albeit for less than a season) so I expect him to 'get it' eventually. I expect the Cav's to be bounced early in the playoffs unless Kyrie Irving has some sort of awakening of sorts.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
have been watching basketball consistently for nearly a year now, so think I'll start posting in here.
(Highlights and some games)

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Are you a Raptors fan? The bball forum I post on has tons of Raptors fans from all over Canadia

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Are you a Raptors fan? The bball forum I post on has tons of Raptors fans from all over Canadia
Yeah, but was it a recent influx of them or were they always there?
Edit: By that I mean since people are hopping on with the Raptors this season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, but was it a recent influx of them or were they always there?
Edit: By that I mean since people are hopping on with the Raptors this season.

Most of the Raptors fans I know have been fans since the Vince Carter days.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think they are bandwagon fans.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Tonight a great night of basketball ahead of us

Mavericks at Raptors
Grizzlies at Blazers
Pelicans at Hawks
Rockets at Clippers
King at Spurs

Plus the Lakers will try to grab the 4th season victory at home against Minnesota. If they cannot beat them, they should just quit this game bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tonight a great night of basketball ahead of us

Mavericks at Raptors
Grizzlies at Blazers
Pelicans at Hawks
Rockets at Clippers
King at Spurs

Plus the Lakers will try to grab the 4th season victory at home against Minnesota. If they cannot beat them, they should just quit this game bro.
I'll be watching GS hopefully destroy Charlotte.. after that Rockets/Clippers should be cool, even if I hate both teams.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Never agreed more, sir. Talk about despising Harden, Howard, Jordan and Griffin, I mean ugh.
Paul and Harden are the two worst. I'm certainly no fan of Dwight or Blake, but they are practically two of my favorites compared to fucking Harden or Paul. I'm legit getting angry just typing this message because I fucking hate those two smurfs

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Which teams you like other than GS Warriors, D'Z?
Dirk is my all time favorite player, so naturally I root for the Mavs if they aren't playing GS.

I've always enjoyed watching the Grizzlies beat the shit out of teams.

I have a bet for the Bulls to win the Eastern Conference, so I pull for them this season. I like Bosh a lot, rooting for a Miami/Cleveland playoff series w/ Miami eliminating Cleveland. That would be the ultimate.

teams I hate: 1.) Clippers 2.) Rockets 3.) Cleveland