NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Steph's wife is pretty hot. His mom looks pretty good for her age as well lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Steph's mom is actually really hot from what I've seen. His wife is pretty good looking as well. She Canadian? Guessing Steph lived in Canada for a while when his dad was playing for the Raptors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Steph's mom is actually really hot from what I've seen. His wife is pretty good looking as well. She Canadian? Guessing Steph lived in Canada for a while when his dad was playing for the Raptors.
Why would she be Canadian lmao. I have no idea, but I seriously doubt it. Steph grew up/went to school in Carolina. Pretty sure by the time Dell left the Hornets the family was staying behind in Carolina.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why would she be Canadian lmao. I have no idea, but I seriously doubt it. Steph grew up/went to school in Carolina. Pretty sure by the time Dell left the Hornets the family was staying behind in Carolina.

Looking at him presently who would've ever guessed Steph only had scholarship offers from the likes of Davidson, VCU and Winthrop back in college.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DefinitiveFrighteningFreshwatereel.gif

Pistol Pete Curry showin off last night. I love games like against New Orleans where the Dubs turn Oracle into Rucker Park. Everyone was wild'n out, fans and players. Good shit

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kyrie Irving had himself quite a game yesterday, looked very much like a true elite Point Guard, hope he can keep it up.. Cavs may not be my favorite team but I am a pretty big Irving fan.