NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fuck around and watch a bucks game. They've got 6'11 Giannis running point at times. Freak of nature that boy is

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kyrie Irving had himself quite a game yesterday, looked very much like a true elite Point Guard, hope he can keep it up.. Cavs may not be my favorite team but I am a pretty big Irving fan.
I watch him cuz imo he's the sickest handler. Maybe rondo is more saucy with the rock

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck around and watch a bucks game. They've got 6'11 Giannis running point at times. Freak of nature that boy is
I at least watch the highlights of almost every Bucks game, Giannis is on my fantasy team, got him in the last round.. he was owned in 1.6 of all leagues, I am #1 by A HEFTY amount so far in the league.. my assists are the trouble maker though so imma have to trade off some utility players I have for a PG who can drop a good amount of dimes.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
. Kyrie handle is nasty, his shot is big time, his ability to get to the basket is unrivaled. No one can guard dude. He's the best pg imo.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
. Kyrie handle is nasty, his shot is big time, his ability to get to the basket is unrivaled. No one can guard dude. He's the best pg imo.

Irving is a very smart player, I've been following his play since high school, easily my #5 on my top five PERSONAL favorites.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I might take CP3, Rondo, Or parker over him if i want a pure pg but if i want a guy that does it all, it's Kyrie. Wall cant shoot like him, curry can't handle or get to the rim like him. Just my opinion. He's the truth

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
After almost blowing an 18 point lead the Charlotte Hornets got themselves back on track and won the game via closing beast mode play to the rim by Kemba Walker.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sharpy you watching the game tonight bro? why do the bulls suck at home this season?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also pulled a euro step from the 3 point line covering 22 feet 2 steps and no dribble. He's going to be the next great thing

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Took a chance with GS on continuing the win streak tonight but the Grizzlies just got the best of them :/ oh well, good thing it wasn't that big of a bet!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With Boston amidst another dreadful season it seems they've reopened discussions about moving Rajon Rondo.. I'm curious to see where people think he's going to go. I would enjoy a run in Dallas for him but I'm sure he'll be a helluva factor given a little bit of time should he get traded.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Literally as I finished posting that I looked again at Rotoworld and straight up it said Dallas and Boston agree in principle for Rajon Rondo posted seconds ago.

Sources tell ESPN.com that the Celtics and the Mavericks have an agreement in principle to send the All-Star point guard to the Dallas Mavericks for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson and a future first- and second-round draft pick.

The possibility exists that other players will be added to the final deal, but sources indicated that Rondo to the Mavericks will be completed by the end of the night.

A source with knowledge of the trade talks say a "deal is on course to happen tonight."

Rondo would join Dirk Nowitzki, Monta Ellis, Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons in a high-octane starting five.

Quite a starting 5!

Last edited: