• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NASCAR 2020 Season Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Guess what? Rain has forced the Texas race to be moved to Wednesday at 2pm central. IF it happens tomorrow I doubt that it will start at that time unless the forecast is completely wrong because rain is in the forecast at the track during the earlier part of the day and it takes them hours to dry the track. So I guess that we will see.

Watched the Dale Jr. Download with Chase Briscoe episode on NBCSN earlier and it reminded me how much Chase Briscoe has gone through over the past 3 years in the Truck and Xfinity series. The guy almost didn't have a full time ride for this year until a sponsor came in at the last minute. Now he is 9 wins in to the year and is moving to cup series next year. Crazy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This has to be the latest a race has ever been delayed because of rain :heston It is so wild also. Like, if it wasn't for the playoffs I would say they would likely just say fuck this race at this point lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm 3 hours from Dallas but it's supposed to be storming like a bitch here tomorrow and most of Texas i believe lmaoooo

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Awesome news! Larson is back!

Which means we have 3 races left (including Texas, if that race ever finishes) to enjoy the #88 Hendrick car.

I’m very happy for Larson.

Everyone makes mistakes, and he surely deserves another chance. Now he gets one with a very good team, and gets to be in a pretty iconic number, being the first number for the team and all that. So it’s amazing.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Yeah I am hopeful that it starts close to 4pm central (now) and is completed before I have to leave later. Sometimes delayed races tend to fly by faster than during their original start time. At least that is my theory.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
The drivers are buckling up in to the cars! I bet everyone there is like "lets get this done with already" by now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I feel so bad for Matt and Bubba. Waited all that time to get back racing, only to wreck.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
That block by Clint Bowyer on MTJ right before stage 1 ended was gutsy.

Bubba Wallace and Kenseth wrecking is so unfortunate.

Doom

La Bestia
I may hate him, but I have to praise Kyle Busch for winning the race at Texas. If Truex had won it, Keselowski would be below the red line.

Speaking of BK, he's got the pole for tomorrow's race at Martinsville.

Last edited: