• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NASCAR 2020 Season Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Bristol on Dirt is going to be amazing - especially if its a triple header. Friesen favourite in the trucks

It could be, but also could be horrible. Like, the weight of them things are heavy, and to go to a track and put dirt on it, that's not an actual dirt track, might be a bad idea. But we'll see how it plays out.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Nashville Speedway has also been added.

Texas Speedway getting the All-Star race.

Homestead-Miami race was moved to the second race of the schedule. Interesting. From November to February within a few years.

Get ready to hear "Harvick-ing" twice as much next year at Atlanta.

Overall I do like how they having more of a mix of tracks on the schedule.

Looks like Sonoma and Watkins Glen is still on the schedule too, which I am glad about. Was curious after we lost those races this year due to COVID.

They are like "Y'all wanted more road courses....Here is COTA, Road America and Indy Road Course as well".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Nashville I remember being announced earlier this year, I’m just happy to see where it was at on the schedule.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Doom

La Bestia
Wow!

Sorry that I haven't said much about the Talladega race, but it's overtime and DiBenedetto's got the lead over Hamlin. I hope #21 wins it!

Doom

La Bestia
It's heartbreaking to watch DiBenedetto choking up during the interview.

He should have won the race. :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
NASCAR and their rules make no damn sense. :smh

Chase gets a penalty. but Denny doesn't. When BOTH was forced below the line. Man fuck that noise. Fucking stupid ass shit.

Doom

La Bestia
NASCAR and their rules make no damn sense. :smh

Chase gets a penalty. but Denny doesn't. When BOTH was forced below the line. Man fuck that noise. Fucking stupid ass shit.
NASCAR have some shitty rules that either needs to be changed or get rid of.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
The double yellow line rule was more of a mess than I remember it being in the past. I know that it has been around forever but never do I remember it being this crazy.

The race ended as I was leaving the house. What a wreck fest. Sucks for Matt D. At least he is good at getting second place I guess.

On to the Roval....

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Very underwhelming. Someone already on the team just moving from the 88 to the 48 :heston

So now we got to see who will replace Bowman in the 88... lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The truck series first caution, wow that really shows the dangers of the draft train at a Super speedway. Already made the first race really intense, so really glad race control called for a red flag knowing how important points are in an elimination race. A very clean s1 win from Hill. S2 ending under caution, showing why the stages in the trucks can really turn into elbows out sprint races. I can already smell the stage 3 chaos.

Number #15 getting spat out, Gilly out of the playoffs and Enfinger back on lead lap. Talladega baybay! Truck race was great, apart from seeing that #52 fall apart on the last lap. I was certain Friesen had it. As per, my thoughts on xfinity and the cup series will be less detailed. (Once I've caught up, I'll look up at any other comments.