My Take (Beer & seXpower issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^A-FUCKING-GREED!

And for those who have been treating Mike Chaos with the asinine fucking remarks and disrespect for what he did, IDK what the hell is your problems, seriously? He has contributed a TON to this forum. It seems as if followers are up each others asses and no respect is given to those who deserve it. Even though he may not be ALL that active, he came back, posted a ton in the past week or so, and added 2 new features, something no one has done in the past, I don't know, how many months.... give fucking credit where credit is due for Christ's sake.

Kizza

I don't care anymore. Might as well just forget everything that's happen over the last week. I overreacted.

Axis

I'm the only one that has handled this situation correctly, so props to me.

Wrestling Station

dude who the fuck are you? Shut the fuck up asshole. Nope wannabe? The fuck out of here.... Want me to "king it"? How bout I take control of this forum and shut you the fuck down, take this fucking crown and shove it up your smurf ass how the fuck about that?
lol, thats the real wordlife eh? where is Mr nice guy now? :/
I'm the only one that has handled this situation correctly, so props to me.
The Axis of the Earth is what holds Earth on its perpendicular angle all over the year! :yes:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Here's my opinion on spam-don't give a shit. C4 only complained about the spam because it was his thread. And he even clearly said if it happened to another person's thread he wouldn't care. That's like if you're walking through school or down the street and see someone getting beat up and you just keep walking and don't do anything about it but if someone even lays a hand on you you go crying to the principal or the police. Someone should have just said "ok clearly this thread is going nowhere" and closed the MOTM thread.

I've had threads I've created get spammed (not to the level of MOTN thread but they still got way off topic) as I'm sure others have. Did I cry about it? Did I run to the admins and complain that the other kids poured sand on my tonka trucks? No.

Now that everything's back to normal let's move on.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ok first off, anyone who said getting rid of the spammers would decrease activity is incorrect. If you're idea of activity is posting asinine, racist, pointless shit then you are twisted indeed. We have more than enough members/activity without those who only post to insult or spam threads. Secondly, ok I admit the banning was harsh, but something has to give. This forum has turned into complete anarchy. When I first signed, guys like MikeRaw and CT Styles would be on my ass about spoilers, spam and double posting now its a free for all. I respect this forum (not as much as I used but I still do) and I want whats best for it so what ever needs to happens should happen

That was me who said that getting rid of the spammers would decrease activity. Although you have a right disagree with me, you're still incorrect. You're telling me losing almost a dozen members who make up for approximately half of the activity on this forum would do no damage at all? If you thought with an unbiased mind due to your bitterness that they pick on you for one moment, you'd realize that losing that many members for whatever reason is enver for the good of a forum. I'm getting tired of reminding you people today, but if I have to post it for the tenth time then so be it.

Click on (insert users name here) profile. View the profile. There should be a button next to "Add To Buddies List" that is "Ignore This User". Now that you see that? Goood. Because here's what I want you to do.

You can either:
A) Click on that Ignore Button and ignore the posts of members that annoy you. Or
B) Shut the fuck up.

Thank you, come again.

^A-FUCKING-GREED!

And for those who have been treating Mike Chaos with the asinine fucking remarks and disrespect for what he did, IDK what the hell is your problems, seriously? He has contributed a TON to this forum. It seems as if followers are up each others asses and no respect is given to those who deserve it. Even though he may not be ALL that active, he came back, posted a ton in the past week or so, and added 2 new features, something no one has done in the past, I don't know, how many months.... give fucking credit where credit is due for Christ's sake.

What he's done for the forum is completely irrelevent to whether or not I agree or disagree with his decision to infract members without warning. He's already made it clear that it wasn't his intention to ban the dudes, and they are now officially unbanned. The problem is over, and you're a little bit late in the game to be reprimanding members for showing disrespect. Because as far as the majority of the forum is concerned, the problem is over. The only people still talking about it is those that are concerned that the new rules situation is still up in the air and nobody knows exactly what's going to get us banned or not in the coming days.

So for my remarks I made against the admins earlier today that caused disrespect, I apologize for acting childish and calling for C4's ban.

Wordlife

^I agree dude, I was a little late, I had a few thoughts I wanted to get in, but did it at the wrong time. Sorry bout that. Glad this entire debacle is FINALLY over, at least for now. Lets try to be civilized before the admins decide on official rules for this forum... shall we?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^I agree dude, I was a little late, I had a few thoughts I wanted to get in, but did it at the wrong time. Sorry bout that. Glad this entire debacle is FINALLY over, at least for now. Lets try to be civilized before the admins decide on official rules for this forum... shall we?

You'll notice almost immediately after This Guy chimed in that we were being hypocritical I shut the fuck up and stopped spamming. I think that's all everyone really needed was someone in a position of authority to step it and call it like it is. I think that shows the amount of respect I have for This Guy particularly enough to shut the fuck up when he speaks. lol.

Wordlife

couldn't agree more dude. Should have done the same. To be quite honest, I think this thread needs to be closed/deleted, so we don't have to go on about it anymore. I think its said and done, and cleared up... so we're good :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Eh, we haven't closed and/or deleted a thread since the whole Jasmine situation. The very worst this should probably be dug into the archives and whatever until a real set of rules are set up about these kind of threads. Because if the new rules state that we're gonna start closing spam threads and deleting irrelevent posts, then I could see getting rid of this thread. But as of right now the only guys in it are me and you constantly agreeing with each other. lol.

Wordlife

hahahaha yeah I get where your coming from there :) (shit I just agreed again!!!)

C4

Hypocrites, all of you.

Just because I reported spam, I'm being hated.

Morons, all of you.

This Guy

Well to be fair even before I posted this, most of the other spam threads on the topic were going kinda off topic so it was already starting to die out. I actually didn't expect such a positive response, even in somes disagreements with some of my points, no one lashed out which I figured would still happen. So I'm glad if this brought some civilization back to the forums.

Now hopefully we can get some new rules posted soon.

C4

It wasn't that big of a deal from the START.

You guys just love creating controversies and drama.