My Take (Beer & seXpower issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

C4, your the only one who repped me for this thing and now that its more or less behind us, your the only one still trying to make it an arguement. If everyone else could grow up, why can't you?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
See? This is the ignore button at work. I have no idea what C4 said, and I don't care! Isn't this lovely? lol.

Kizza

Shut the fuck up. Basically everyone else has moved on. Yet you're still being a little attention whore.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up. Basically everyone else has moved on. Yet you're still being a little attention whore.

That's the point though isn't it? Everyone's moving on from the controversy, so the attention is being shifted away from C4, so he's panicking and trying to find any way to bring the attention focused firmly back on him. It's really sad. And I actually mean that on a personal level, the guys gotta have a horrible life to crave attention this badly on a wrestling forum.

Kizza

He comes from a shitty country, he has to feel better somehow.

THE BOMBS ARE DROPPING AGAIN WAHHHHH.

This Guy

well I viewed the thread that C4 mentioned, and I can kinda see that others haven't quite moved on either and the thread is not designed as a spam type thread, so I can see why C4 is upset, so how about this, can we please refrain from spam, and unessisary flaming in other threads. If you really must act like children then please keep it in the Casual Talk section.

Wrestling Station

It's over.
11rexxz.jpg

C4

well I viewed the thread that C4 mentioned, and I can kinda see that others haven't quite moved on either and the thread is not designed as a spam type thread, so I can see why C4 is upset, so how about this, can we please refrain from spam, and unessisary flaming in other threads. If you really must act like children then please keep it in the Casual Talk section.

Thanks for understanding.

And yes, it IS over.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

tbh, I made only 1 sarcastic comment in that thread at the beginning, which is actually a very limited ''spam''.
C4 whined about that, and threatened to report me, here:http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=527290&postcount=78 and
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=526752&postcount=21
that's why I decided to make fun of him a little more.
Again, if it wasn't for the fact he is a little kid crying for attention and respect, I wouldn't have done that.
It's just the same old C4, the main issue is over for me.

You can't really pretend nobody will ever again spam a C4 thread, it just won't happen.