My Take (Beer & seXpower issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Maybe if everybody followed the Axis Doctrine, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
My intention wasn't to ban anyone. I wanted to add an infraction to their profile. I have seen way too many decent threads here ruined because of stupid personal attacks in a thread when it was totally unnecessary. Both of them had so many infractions already added up that when I added to their point list they were banned for a week it said. So I said oh a week isn't that long anyway. I was banned for a week before, what's the big deal? It isn't the end of the world. I don't know why one of their accounts was suspended for like a hundred days but it was only supposed to be a week. The rules Monk put up were clearly violated, and violated constantly everyday. There are no decent threads here at all because they get ruined with personal attacks and racist comments.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
There are no decent threads here at all because they get ruined with personal attacks and racist comments.
I see a lot of people having fun here, and much more than in the last 2-3 years...but well that's just me.
If this place sucks, why don't you quit?

Beer

But everyone is having fun. And they can't say they're not, otherwise they would not be here. Stop imo. Site is the best it's been in a while.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My intention wasn't to ban anyone. I wanted to add an infraction to their profile. I have seen way too many decent threads here ruined because of stupid personal attacks in a thread when it was totally unnecessary. Both of them had so many infractions already added up that when I added to their point list they were banned for a week it said. So I said oh a week isn't that long anyway. I was banned for a week before, what's the big deal? It isn't the end of the world. I don't know why one of their accounts was suspended for like a hundred days but it was only supposed to be a week. The rules Monk put up were clearly violated, and violated constantly everyday. There are no decent threads here at all because they get ruined with personal attacks and racist comments.

I hope you decide to smooth things out with the rest of the Admin team and stick around Mike. I was enjoying your activity on the boards.

Wordlife

Italians are white pride. Knox Beard looks like a fat jew. As for the Nope wannabe, WORDLIFE. I think you need to find a new place to 'king' it!!

dude who the fuck are you? Shut the fuck up asshole. Nope wannabe? The fuck out of here.... Want me to "king it"? How bout I take control of this forum and shut you the fuck down, take this fucking crown and shove it up your smurf ass how the fuck about that?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Agreed.

We all like to have fun, but the spam has gotten out of control. You have a thread with 30 40 something post in it, and over half of that is spam. We all go off topic in threads, but "oabeoab" and "Nash" and "this" "is'' "fun" broken down in single post is ridiculous. I like the changes/additions that Mike made. He's stated that it wasn't his intention wasn't for Beer and Brandon to be banned. People going out saying that they'll leave just because they were temp. banned is ridiculous. This is all in the hands the admins to get worked out now.

And no more threads on this situation. It's turning into the Jasmine thing again. Next someone will contradict them selves and make a thread saying not to make any threads about it.

MizMasta3000

Ok first off, anyone who said getting rid of the spammers would decrease activity is incorrect. If you're idea of activity is posting asinine, racist, pointless shit then you are twisted indeed. We have more than enough members/activity without those who only post to insult or spam threads. Secondly, ok I admit the banning was harsh, but something has to give. This forum has turned into complete anarchy. When I first signed, guys like MikeRaw and CT Styles would be on my ass about spoilers, spam and double posting now its a free for all. I respect this forum (not as much as I used but I still do) and I want whats best for it so what ever needs to happens should happen