My Take (Beer & seXpower issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Like I told you, TG there was just some wires crossed between MS and Chaos, and this will blow over and just be something people will be making jokes about in the year end awards.

Interesting thoughts though. I just hope what I said happens soon though, there's enough craziness without IWF becoming 'tard headquarters again.

Wrestling Station

8) Wrestling Station made a comment in the staff section that part of the problem was that the announcement for a mod spot for member of the month came from C4 who is not a well liked or respected member therefore the thread was not taken seriously by members (ie Beer & seX-Power). He added that it should have come from an admin directly, and I agree with that opinion.
you missed his point right there.If an admin had organized the whole thing, let's say This Guy himself, most of the members would have taken it seriously.Maybe the thread would have been spammed anyways, but not just to piss you off.
Exactly. That was the main reason behind all of this imo.

LKP

TIO if you didn't act like such a dick maybe c4 would not be as bad as he is.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yea, now that he has Mike Cazzo backing his idiotic requests, he feels respected.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's what I meant by C4 is killing the forum. He's gonna report everyone who makes him mad and get everyone banned one by one because every hates him and he's gonna cry and complain to the admins that "everyone's picking on me!".

But like I said, it's up to the admins to decide what to do. If they want to hold C4's hand and pander and placate his every request until all the "bad" members are gone, I hope C4 enjoys being in a forum where the only people left are himself and the admins.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
just tell mike he's a fag and to ignore his reports.
I'm pretty sure none of the other admins could care less about him reporting...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
TBH I was enjoying Mike Chaos' renewed activity in the forums when he came back. I thought he brought some more morale to the forum being another active Admin around beyond just Monkestyle (no offense to Chuck or This Guy). So I don't have a problem with Mike. But C4 needs to grow up. I mean this could of all just been solved with a simple "Ignore" button on C4's behalf. Or if it had to come to Admin action then Mike Chaos coming in and saying "Hey, that's enough" and THEN he would of been justified if the spam kept on going showing obvious disrespect for the main admins request.

That's what C4 doesn't get. He thinks he was justified in his actions when there were other avenues this situation could of taken that he refuses to acknowledge. It's like a debate with LKP "I'm right you're wrong I don't care what anybody says".

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
C4 needs to realize that if we start reporting every time he spams, he'll get banned after one day.