My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
People seems to forget that my man Beock is alot more dangerous. His first run in WWE he didnt have the MMA fighting skills but now hes does and this make him more dangerous and more likely to beat Undertaker

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk was never breaking the streak lmfao

Waco, come on man. Your Punk markdom is becoming offputting :eww:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He may not have always been locked on to win the Rumble. It makes sense considering Eddie's death, but I'm just going by what's been stated by Angle as well as a couple of "reliable" dirtsheet reports.

He won't lose before facing Cena, and URGH if they have Reigns be the one to actually end it.

Rey was already sopost win the rumble and not everything Kurt said is always true I mean how many time was his about 'hiack" on twitter and lie about it!

As for WM31 it will be Cena or The Rock if he come back? Or the BIG IF Sting sign and then the night after WM30 he agree to do a match with him and does a 1 year build storyline like that did with Cena and Rock! Which is a long shot.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
People seems to forget that my man Beock is alot more dangerous. His first run in WWE he didnt have the MMA fighting skills but now hes does and this make him more dangerous and more likely to beat Undertaker

uh? no one forgot that! I think ur forgetting it predabment wrestling! And WWE already no the winner before head! And WWE not letting the streak end!

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
I seriously think the only person worthy of defeating the streak would be Shawn Micheals. One last match to ACTUALLY end an era.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I seriously think the only person worthy of defeating the streak would be Shawn Micheals. One last match to ACTUALLY end an era.

UH NO? HBK had done everything he need to do! he did not need to end it!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock called me. And he said he's not your man anymore. He said he's mine and I was like dude bye, you ain't my type and he was like well this women keeps following me and calling me her man and I was like boy, you need to get it together and pushed him off the cliff. Butters 1-0

Yo man gone.

Reactions: Majour