My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The streak needs to end by a hot up and comer who's relatively young (Age like; 25-29). Gotta use something big like that to help put someone over, it's the only smart move with this streak.
Knowing KK I'd be afraid of chlamydia.
Meh, curable ;)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The streak needs to end by a hot up and comer who's relatively young (Age like; 25-29). Gotta use something big like that to help put someone over, it's the only smart move with this streak.

Meh, curable ;)
No idea how that would be cured, it's fucking KK.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If anybody's going to end the streak, it needs to be a hot young heel.

The defeat of the Undertaker at Mania will solidify whoever did it as the uber-heel of professional wrestling. It will be very difficult for that person to ever turn fully face again. I actually don't know, at this point, that anybody ever will.

Kane? As much respect as I have for him,.....just no.
Lesnar? There's no reason for him to break the streak. He's already extremely over as a heel and I doubt he's the future of the company.
Of the current crop of guys in the E that would truly benefit (and could have big enough careers to make it worthwhile): Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, Cesaro (although he's got some good face qualities, so I don't know that he'd be the right person to do it).

Remember the guys who were actually "supposed" to break the Streak and where they were in their careers: Angle, Orton, Punk.

wk
Waco,

Normally I agree with about 90% of your posts, but on this topic, I disagree. Although, yes, having a hot young heel beating would seem to make sense, I feel that it's also disrespectful to do this. I mean Taker has beaten Shawn, Triple H, Batista, Edge, Orton, Kane, Punk, etc. He's done all this to be beaten by an upcoming cocky superstar? Idk, its seems kind of belittling to all the other big names that he's beaten.

I agree with your logic on this; however, I feel this is also a bad move. I feel it needs to be someone with credibility, a big name, and has proven themselves to the fans. Someone like Cena, perhaps?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Waco,

Normally I agree with about 90% of your posts, but on this topic, I disagree. Although, yes, having a hot young heel beating would seem to make sense, I feel that it's also disrespectful to do this. I mean Taker has beaten Shawn, Triple H, Batista, Edge, Orton, Kane, Punk, etc. He's done all this to be beaten by an upcoming cocky superstar? Idk, its seems kind of belittling to all the other big names that he's beaten.

I agree with your logic on this; however, I feel this is also a bad move. I feel it needs to be someone with credibility, a big name, and has proven themselves to the fans. Someone like Cena, perhaps?

I guess that's my problem at this point. I can see that viewpoint and it makes a lot of sense. That's why I start from the standpoint of "If anybody breaks the Streak". I just don't see how it could make sense for anybody to beat him at Mania. They've made the Streak too big of a deal for beating it to be what it should have been, which is the ultimate way to "make" somebody. At this point, it only makes sense for an established guy to break it, but that defeats the whole purpose of it being a way to get a guy that ultimate level of respect. Because the only guys who "deserve" to win it are already over enough that beating it won't really help them.

I live with a certain amount of fear that Cena or Orton or someone will beat the Streak, because I'm afraid the aftermath will be cringe-worthy.

wk

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
2f91b72ac127f0055f3aa66ecf4835f4.jpg

Reactions: Wacokid27