My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
March 3rd to 24th? DAMN! They skipping shows!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
That's not right it's the 3rd-10th-17th-24th-31st and don't forget SmackDown's they have fuckin 5 weeks and doubled since they usually bring in Undertaker to deliver promos and stuff for his match

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stop letting tradition and feel good moments cloud MY better judgement.

.. the only people who want to see Kane end the streak are you and the net amount of -8 people who root for him

Ending the streak should create a star...period...not HBK ...that would be asinine....if it were to solidify a heel turn.. great

I actually wouldn't have a problem with Brock ending it since he's a legit beast who's career wouldn't be hurt by ending the streak

Reactions: seabs

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Look at all the storyline between them from 97.

I couldn't be more against Kane ending it because:

-The feud is tired. Undertaker/Kane III at Wrestlemania alone would make me nauseous, so no idea how I'd react if Kane actually ended the streak.
-Kane isn't the monster he used to be. Even before he ditched the mask and become a Corporate figure, he was merely a shell of the monster he used to be back in 1997/1998 or even 2003 after he removed his mask for the first time and became a monster again.
-He's already lost to Undertaker twice at Mania and the last person I want to see ending the streak is someone who is already part of it (twice, much less.)
-Kane is in the twilight of his career and has literally nothing to gain from ending it. If he had defeated Undertaker at Wrestlemania 14 (back before the streak was really that much of a streak), that would have been one thing, but now, there's no point.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I couldn't be more against Kane ending it because:

-The feud is tired. Undertaker/Kane III at Wrestlemania alone would make me nauseous, so no idea how I'd react if Kane actually ended the streak.
-Kane isn't the monster he used to be. Even before he ditched the mask and become a Corporate figure, he was merely a shell of the monster he used to be back in 1997/1998 or even 2003 after he removed his mask for the first time and became a monster again.
-He's already lost to Undertaker twice at Mania and the last person I want to see ending the streak is someone who is already part of it (twice, much less.)
-Kane is in the twilight of his career and has literally nothing to gain from ending it. If he had defeated Undertaker at Wrestlemania 14 (back before the streak was really that much of a streak), that would have been one thing, but now, there's no point.
I still see him as the only person who they could really tie a storyline into. Given that Bearer is dead, it would be much tougher to do, and asyou said Kane isn't the monster he was in 2000 or so. His loss at 14 was fair, yet 20 was just a complete squash. As for his career, both could retire at that point, both are nearing 50.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If you really think Brock deserves to beat Taker, go watch HBK vs Taker at WM 25 in 2009. That match was fucking amazing, and they had Shawn lose to set up his retirement rematch next year. Given that I think Shawn should've ended the streak, he was the only one really deserving of ending the streak, especially with his history with Taker, and how perfect their matches were along with storyline.

The only person that currently still wrestlers today that even deserves to end Taker's streak is Kane, and that's for obvious reasons.

I agree that if anyone was going to end the streak, it should've been Shawn as their storyline was great and Shawn is a legend. However, I disagree that, as of now, it should be Kane. Although Kane and Taker had some good feuds at one time, we've seen them fight enough as it is. Plus, Undertaker has beaten Kane 2 times at Mania already: Kane had his chances. And, idk, Kane vs. Undertaker doesn't sound as big when compared to Shawn vs. Undertaker. I'm not discrediting Kane, I just don't think he's the only option left to end the streak. I can see Cena ending the streak before I can see Kane doing so.

Now in response to BLFF, there is not a chance in hell that Brock will beat Taker. It'll be a good fight, but Taker is winning this for sure.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
MGKRG.gif

yeCn9aY.gif

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If anybody's going to end the streak, it needs to be a hot young heel.

The defeat of the Undertaker at Mania will solidify whoever did it as the uber-heel of professional wrestling. It will be very difficult for that person to ever turn fully face again. I actually don't know, at this point, that anybody ever will.

Kane? As much respect as I have for him,.....just no.
Lesnar? There's no reason for him to break the streak. He's already extremely over as a heel and I doubt he's the future of the company.
Of the current crop of guys in the E that would truly benefit (and could have big enough careers to make it worthwhile): Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, Cesaro (although he's got some good face qualities, so I don't know that he'd be the right person to do it).

Remember the guys who were actually "supposed" to break the Streak and where they were in their careers: Angle, Orton, Punk.

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

The defeat of the Undertaker at Mania will solidify whoever did it as the uber-heel of professional wrestling. It will be very difficult for that person to ever turn fully face again. I actually don't know, at this point, that anybody ever will.

Kane? As much respect as I have for him,.....just no.
Lesnar? There's no reason for him to break the streak. He's already extremely over as a heel and I doubt he's the future of the company.
Of the current crop of guys in the E that would truly benefit (and could have big enough careers to make it worthwhile): Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, Cesaro (although he's got some good face qualities, so I don't know that he'd be the right person to do it).

Remember the guys who were actually "supposed" to break the Streak and where they were in their careers: Angle, Orton, Punk.

wk

CM Punk was never supposed to beat the streak! And Kurt Angle never even face Undertaker at WM! The only one was given the ok by Undertaker to beat the streak was Randy Orton! Which thank god Orton said no to it!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yo man gonna get tombstoned!

Ye, I said it and what!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I still see him as the only person who they could really tie a storyline into. Given that Bearer is dead, it would be much tougher to do, and asyou said Kane isn't the monster he was in 2000 or so. His loss at 14 was fair, yet 20 was just a complete squash. As for his career, both could retire at that point, both are nearing 50.

Taker actually suggested letting Kane beat him at 20, but Kane had too much respect to let it happen. I personally never expected him to win at 20 since it was Taker's long awaited return to being the Dead Man.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I personally believe a popular enough babyface could end it and still be accepted by the fans and remain over. We saw last year that even someone like Punk, as a heel, was getting huge face pops in his feud with the Undertaker. Imagine if the next Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena/etc. came along and squared off with Taker at the height of their popularity. I also think that while the end of the streak could be used to turn someone heel (or at least shape them into the most hated heel in wrestling today), it all depends on how it's booked. If you book it as a face/face encounter with an over enough superstar facing off against Taker, I think the fans will accept Taker losing without turning on his opponent. I also think it's probably preferable considering it would no doubt be Undertaker's final match and losing to a babyface instead of a heel is a way for Taker to retire on a good note.

CM Punk was never supposed to beat the streak! And Kurt Angle never even face Undertaker at WM! The only one was given the ok by Undertaker to beat the streak was Randy Orton! Which thank god Orton said no to it!

Angle/Taker was originally supposed to go down at WM22 instead of at No Way Out a month before, and before they changed it, Taker offered the streak to Angle but Kurt refused.