My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The only person it could be is Bray Wyatt, but the whole idea is disgusting. There's no benefit whatsoever to breaking the streak, and if, say, Bray did do it, there would be a backlash from fans towards him.

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Taker actually suggested letting Kane beat him at 20, but Kane had too much respect to let it happen. I personally never expected him to win at 20 since it was Taker's long awaited return to being the Dead Man.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I personally believe a popular enough babyface could end it and still be accepted by the fans and remain over. We saw last year that even someone like Punk, as a heel, was getting huge face pops in his feud with the Undertaker. Imagine if the next Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena/etc. came along and squared off with Taker at the height of their popularity. I also think that while the end of the streak could be used to turn someone heel (or at least shape them into the most hated heel in wrestling today), it all depends on how it's booked. If you book it as a face/face encounter with an over enough superstar facing off against Taker, I think the fans will accept Taker losing without turning on his opponent. I also think it's probably preferable considering it would no doubt be Undertaker's final match and losing to a babyface instead of a heel is a way for Taker to retire on a good note.

Angle/Taker was originally supposed to go down at WM22 instead of at No Way Out a month before, and before they changed it, Taker offered the streak to Angle but Kurt refused.

NO? Kurt was in a World Title match! How could the plans have been changes!?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Undertaker and Kurt Angle's WHC match at No Way Out was supposed to happen at Wrestlemania, but they changed it. Nothing more to it than that.

uh? rey won the rumble match how do u feger!? @Lockard

Last edited:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
CM Punk was never supposed to beat the streak! And Kurt Angle never even face Undertaker at WM! The only one was given the ok by Undertaker to beat the streak was Randy Orton! Which thank god Orton said no to it!

Early reports from some pretty reliable sources suggested that the earliest plans were for Punk to end the streak at XXIX (a couple of those reports even suggested that Undertaker suggested Punk defeating him there). This was completely nixed due to Percy's death. I meant to type "Batista" not "Angle"...my bad (at Mania 23). And Taker was good with Orton winning and they went forward with the plan, but three or four weeks before Mania, Vince decided that he didn't like the idea of Orton beating the Streak.

wk

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I personally believe a popular enough babyface could end it and still be accepted by the fans and remain over. We saw last year that even someone like Punk, as a heel, was getting huge face pops in his feud with the Undertaker. Imagine if the next Hogan/Austin/Rock/Cena/etc. came along and squared off with Taker at the height of their popularity. I also think that while the end of the streak could be used to turn someone heel (or at least shape them into the most hated heel in wrestling today), it all depends on how it's booked. If you book it as a face/face encounter with an over enough superstar facing off against Taker, I think the fans will accept Taker losing without turning on his opponent. I also think it's probably preferable considering it would no doubt be Undertaker's final match and losing to a babyface instead of a heel is a way for Taker to retire on a good note.

Then I'm calling Roman Reigns over Taker at Wrestlemania 31. :obama:

wk

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Early reports from some pretty reliable sources suggested that the earliest plans were for Punk to end the streak at XXIX (a couple of those reports even suggested that Undertaker suggested Punk defeating him there). This was completely nixed due to Percy's death. I meant to type "Batista" not "Angle"...my bad (at Mania 23). And Taker was good with Orton winning and they went forward with the plan, but three or four weeks before Mania, Vince decided that he didn't like the idea of Orton beating the Streak.

wk

Punk never end the streak I never he heard any of the reports! I am biggest CM Punk Fans and that not one report I have not heard of about CM Punk! That report never heard been or I would heard of it!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
uh? rey won the rumble match how do u feger!?

He may not have always been locked on to win the Rumble. It makes sense considering Eddie's death, but I'm just going by what's been stated by Angle as well as a couple of "reliable" dirtsheet reports.
Then I'm calling Roman Reigns over Taker at Wrestlemania 31. :obama:

wk

He won't lose before facing Cena, and URGH if they have Reigns be the one to actually end it.

Reactions: Wacokid27