Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure. I asked that at start of day

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, lethal specifically claimed gift giver so ... quite the overlap in a 15 player game im sure youd agree?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was assuming Lethal was responsible for the initial gift giving vote. I dunno what the apple is but Lethal hadn't claimed it to be him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In what sense, that the gift was announced prior to his entry? Yes I'm aware. Hence my point that how he came out with it, with the vagueness that he put into it etc. that it's definitely not how scum lethal would play it

can you explain what you mean by this post please, im not following your train of thought

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
can you explain what you mean by this post please, im not following your train of thought
Which portion?

I mean how he came out very vague with the almost batshit way he was talking about his role. I don't believe that's how scum Lethal would play it. Outside chance of indy but I'd be more inclined to think he's town.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The way he discussed his role drew significantly more attention to him than scum Lethal would try to do

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which portion?

I mean how he came out very vague with the almost batshit way he was talking about his role. I don't believe that's how scum Lethal would play it. Outside chance of indy but I'd be more inclined to think he's town.

Thats a very interesting qualifier you put there.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thats a very interesting qualifier you put there.
Eh I'll own it. As I was re-reading his initial posts the vagueness of it could be attributed to an indy win condition so I wavered in that sense. I do find it far more likely he's just standard town however

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
so, lethal gave CP the Ace card too

@Jeff Valley Driver , did you receive an item other than the gift that was up for grabs?

Last edited:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm Mysterious Stranger, Gift Giver. There are pre-requisites that I must fulfill in order to activate gifts that will be revealed to me the next day. I am role bound from providing any more information. I'm dancing a fine line as it is.
Specifically this post I'm referring to. The whole pre-requisites thing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
that just means theres conditions he has to fulfil tho?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if anything, these checklist type objectives usually point toward indy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
that just means theres conditions he has to fulfil tho?
Yeah which is what caused me to consider indy as a possibility upon the reread. I.e. once all conditions are filled he fulfills his win condition, he has to give out all gifts etc.