Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im not mass claiming on day 2 of any game, let alone a new host, under any circumstances.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you should reread saw mafia

Ive been trying to remember which game this was for ages. Hilariously, lethal was a cop that received insane results on ... I think it was yellow aligned players.

Doddsy made some seemingly supernatural deductions, given that we as a section hadnt seen any variety of insane cop for i dont know how long, even in the face of some pretty abject play from lethal

Doddsy was ofc scum and lethal town. Food for thought.

Cheers. That sounds like a believable answer w the speed it came. I will do that.

Ur thoughts on poyser yourself atm ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im not mass claiming on day 2 of any game, let alone a new host, under any circumstances.

You already claimed lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cheers. That sounds like a believable answer w the speed it came. I will do that.

Ur thoughts on poyser yourself atm ?

Kinda slimy, but poysers natural method of persuasion as town is to be slimy anyway so

Hes in PoE, but not a priority

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
@Rugrat you have an opinion on Poyser?
No, nothing strong to go on. I’d sooner lynch Barry/Lethal ahead of him too today.

I’m not actively reading him town. Normally he seems kinda slimy as scum but that’s usually in a day or so.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No you’re being dense. Why not comment on the actual case?

I’m not really sure how it’s being hypocritical either, he posited that one of me or Odo were scum, which he often does in a lot of games. It’s hardly the same thing and he wasn’t pushing either of us. He made his suspicion of tweet very clear multiple times

Yes but your conclusion is that tweet shot him for it, which im not really sure I agree with. And I did comment , his reactions don't feel like last game at all. So I currently disagree on feel. I didn't love his read back though , but the way he's reactinv on stuff reminds me more of town tweet this game. N there's no smoking gun case like last game. I just don't agree on the confusion atm, sorry.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And in this sense, Im not really using slimy as a perjorative. More that the way he tries to persuade relies on tapping into the insecurities of the person hes trying to rally, rather than making a bulletproof case

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think you should reread saw mafia

Ive been trying to remember which game this was for ages. Hilariously, lethal was a cop that received insane results on ... I think it was yellow aligned players.

Doddsy made some seemingly supernatural deductions, given that we as a section hadnt seen any variety of insane cop for i dont know how long, even in the face of some pretty abject play from lethal

Doddsy was ofc scum and lethal town. Food for thought.
That's true actually, but in terms of that point me being scum with extra info was very minimal in why I thought he was insane cop. You can go read that through again if you like but 99% of that was from theme knowledge if I remember right

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll also admit I don't really have a thought out direction for the day , those kills are not really what I was expecting at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then again cp was rather strong as town last game so thats pretty likely to be the scum kill . Kajuh screams safe sk kill .

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Kajuh kill seems to be the work of someone who would prioritise rooting out inactives who 'may' be scum over active scum

ie someone who knows what theyre doing

Rugrat fits the profile best :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Kajuh kill seems to be the work of someone who would prioritise rooting out inactives who 'may' be scum over active scum

ie someone who knows what theyre doing

Rugrat fits the profile best :draper2

I agree wholeheartedly with your "someone who knows what they are doing" conclusion. Yup.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes but your conclusion is that tweet shot him for it, which im not really sure I agree with. And I did comment , his reactions don't feel like last game at all. So I currently disagree on feel. I didn't love his read back though , but the way he's reactinv on stuff reminds me more of town tweet this game. N there's no smoking gun case like last game. I just don't agree on the confusion atm, sorry.
You don’t think tweet would shoot the only person pushing him? That’s not the basis of my case, but it’s definitely a consideration.
What about his reaction did you like? His first defence that somebody killed CP to frame him was frankly ridiculous. There’s not one single player in this game that would base their kill choices on framing tweet lmao

What do you think about him casually saying that me, you, Odo and cp (was it cp? I can’t remember tbf) are all likely to be town with nothing to explain why

only for him then to flip on me immediately for pushing him, because he thinks I killed cp to frame him :heston

your conclusion makes no sense, sorry