Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
he would also be believable as a vig shot too tho so ... not that important atm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You don’t think tweet would shoot the only person pushing him? That’s not the basis of my case, but it’s definitely a consideration.
What about his reaction did you like? His first defence that somebody killed CP to frame him was frankly ridiculous. There’s not one single player in this game that would base their kill choices on framing tweet lmao

What do you think about him casually saying that me, you, Odo and cp (was it cp? I can’t remember tbf) are all likely to be town with nothing to explain why

only for him then to flip on me immediately for pushing him, because he thinks I killed cp to frame him :heston

your conclusion makes no sense, sorry

I mean not to be that guy, but if I thought itd play out, id absolutely frame him for a free lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kajuh kill seems to be the work of someone who would prioritise rooting out inactives who 'may' be scum over active scum

ie someone who knows what theyre doing

Rugrat fits the profile best :draper2
Had this exact same conclusion only that I narrowed it down to you/Rugrat instead lol not gonna lie

Reactions: Odo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he would also be believable as a vig shot too tho so ... not that important atm

Possible. If its a vig shot its from a rogue town because few of us asked not to shoot. Few ppl left fit that bill so I think its unlikely

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Had this exact same conclusion only that I narrowed it down to you/Rugrat instead lol not gonna lie

Well myself, you , doddsy and alco prob all maje that kill too. 100% i would do that too. Super safe

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Possible. If its a vig shot its from a rogue town because few of us asked not to shoot. Few ppl left fit that bill so I think its unlikely

Junk would fit. She described him as PoE fodder and I get the feeling shes sitting on a strong role given her weird fascination with how people play around her

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh not sure about Doddsy and alco, you could be a consideration too tho sure

also not that I’m worried about sk spec but kajuh is a friend I convinced to play the game and want him to pick it up ASAP, I’m never killing him N1

just to throw that WIFOM out there ;)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Junk would fit. She described him as PoE fodder and I get the feeling shes sitting on a strong role given her weird fascination with how people play around her

She's the one i had I mind, too. Alright well that's 2 for 2 on similar conclusions. Suppose I can trust u today

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I wouldn’t call it an EXTREMELY EXCELLENT move to kill a safe player who wouldn’t be watched/guarded on N1. There’s a handful of others who may do it deliberately, plus Annie Wan could do it as a crap shoot

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo, regarding doddsy. Do you get a sense that there's a role reason he thinks lethal is town? Because that's kind if immediate vibe i got from him. Know what I mean?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn’t call it an EXTREMELY EXCELLENT move to kill a safe player who wouldn’t be watched/guarded on N1. There’s a handful of others who may do it deliberately, plus Annie Wan could do it as a crap shoot

It is if ur sk though. Free kill that could flip scum. If they don't die u can push to lynch to a town read . Win win win imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think junk would have vigged kajuh tbh

going for the inactive isn’t really her style and she is suS of Odo so she goes for that big play 99 times out of 100

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo, regarding doddsy. Do you get a sense that there's a role reason he thinks lethal is town? Because that's kind if immediate vibe i got from him. Know what I mean?

no, on probability, I think GOODGUYing is more likely

Id be very interested if Lethal were to flip non mafia

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its hilarious that she was sus of me and quoted posts made by tweet to justify it :heston