Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And I obviously meant he gets away clean if he hadn’t already proven the role

He’s not gonna get away with it now is he :rock3

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Scums power is that they are the informed minority. Being able to cause a lynch earlier than town intended is pretty powerful

But ok, you’re now committed to the idea that scum roles have to be strong. I’ve literally never heard this as a concept in my entire time playing mafia, and I don’t think you believe that either so we’re about done here
Scums power is indeed that, but there's 0 utility in an obvious vote swap that is easily observable both in missing vote and randomly added extra vote at the final count.

As for the bottom that's pretty standard game balance, any borderline useless roles are significantly more likely to be town than scum, as town has a lot more roles to account for and shittier roles generally fill that gap unless you want to have a shit ton of VT's. This is the basic of basics lad, why are you struggling with this?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Please don’t make me go back through lethals mafia career to find all of the irrational dumb stuff he’s done by telling me it’d make no sense to claim the role if he were scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
And I obviously meant he gets away clean if he hadn’t already proven the role

He’s not gonna get away with it now is he :rock3
He would be very unlikely to get away clean as is.

Assume a vote count of 5 for majority for example. Player's 1, 2, 3 and 4 are voting someone.

Player 5 votes player 3 and in the next vote count, player 3 randomly has 2 votes and player 5's count is absent.

Pretty obviously suspect

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lad, you are posting the purest of shite here, this is embarrassing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you even know how lethals role works?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There’s no way Doddsy goes to bat this hard if they’re scum together, right?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It seems doubtful

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Please don’t make me go back through lethals mafia career to find all of the irrational dumb stuff he’s done by telling me it’d make no sense to claim the role if he were scum
I'm not telling you at all that it makes no sense to claim the role as scum, I'm saying the way he has played this role is not how a scum lethal would play this role.

Take last game for example, as you said earlier he buried himself in juice until he slipped by quoting flavour. Couple games back he MVP'd as scum. Again, lurked in the shadows for a large portion, didn't attract attention.

Why in this game would he then come out and immediately make himself central focus of day one, arguably the day he'd be most likely to just get "fuck it" voted.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Before I answer, I just wanna make sure you know the timeline of what happened when he joined the game?

I don’t want you to be able to walk anything back

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Lad, you are posting the purest of shite here, this is embarrassing
This is legit the most basic of basics you sock, I thought you were meant to be the GOAT

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Before I answer, I just wanna make sure you know the timeline of what happened when he joined the game?

I don’t want you to be able to walk anything back
In what sense, that the gift was announced prior to his entry? Yes I'm aware. Hence my point that how he came out with it, with the vagueness that he put into it etc. that it's definitely not how scum lethal would play it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In what sense, that the gift was announced prior to his entry? Yes I'm aware. Hence my point that how he came out with it, with the vagueness that he put into it etc. that it's definitely not how scum lethal would play it

huh, what are you talking about

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
wait, you think alco got the apple before lethal posted?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The apple wasn't Lethal's gift