Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The part where early attempt at effort is usually a bad sign for him
That’s fair, but I think the fact he was trying to discourage jeff from starting something was a much better point. That’s why I got you last game too!

it’s obv interesting that cp posits you guys might be aligned and then you immediately vote him lol, and imo for the weaker of the reasons he laid out

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
More the part where you voted haza and never even attempted to make it seem like a serious vote. He’s right it’s LAZY. I don’t mind the OMGUS itself but you pretty much just said you were doing it for a laugh so what exactly is the point? Plenty of other stuff you could’ve done at that stage of the game. Filler feels about right

Yeah, cause I always struggle for content as scum don’t I?

Oh wait

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That’s fair, but I think the fact he was trying to discourage jeff from starting something was a much better point. That’s why I got you last game too!

it’s obv interesting that cp posits you guys might be aligned and then you immediately vote him lol, and imo for the weaker of the reasons he laid out

You didn’t get me you daft nonce

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, cause I always struggle for content as scum don’t I?

Oh wait
I’d say you struggle for content as scum a lot more than you do as town yeah lol

there was a game we got you because you just kept voting tier 5 shite for no reason???

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well that’s true of everyone you dopey fuck

Name me an instance of when town would ‘struggle for content’

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyway I’ll just claim cause at least you can make an informed choice, not that you deserve to

I’m a Hercule Poirot cosplayer. If I die, I’ll flip as Hercule Poirot, who im assuming is a cop of some sort.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well that’s true of everyone you dopey fuck

Name me an instance of when town would ‘struggle for content’
Yes........

so what asinine point are you trying to make, I don’t get it

you said you don’t struggle for content as scum and I said you struggle more than you do as town and then you agreed with me whilst calling me a dopey fuck lmao

you have issues

but also that role clearly hasn’t been faked so :heston

unvote

vote flay

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Are you a total moron?

Anyone finds it -more- difficult to fake content as scum than to play naturally as town. That’s the game.

That doesn’t however mean that same person struggles for content as scum in general, only that it’s harder than town, but if it’s still relatively straightforward, it’s not a struggle is it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, how do you know the role/claim isn’t fake - you don’t know anything about Juices hosting tendencies. Role might be real and I’m a reverse death miller for all you know

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve said nothing out of line to you whatsoever and given you 100% game content and you’re calling me a dopey fuck and a moron lmao. Get over yourself