Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree that junk feels pretty town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes it obviously isn't, but I feel a bit of restraint when it comes to voting you here because I don't exactly wanna disincentivize this sort of more active opening out of you.
I’m confused, do you think it makes him scum or not?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Definitely feels like jeff is trying to pad his post count so far

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have currently no reason to read mr odo or mr haza town , and I felt their votes on each other were rather lazy. I decided to vote the bigger potential threat. That is all.
This is all you had at this stage of the game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To elaborate that kinda feels like a vote for the sake of it, like cos people wouldn’t expect jeff to “go after” Odo as scum

there’s nothing there tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well generally they look like vote : player x :jade:

in all seriousness, Odo's vote was filler and he asked a question to junk with 0 intent to follow up. he also ignored my question when I asked him about it. one thing in his favour is saying he shouldnt be read (or myself) off his intro post about the lack of sample pm , but to me thats an easy way to simply get town points without actually doing anything. so yeah. thats about where im at with him.

Haza voted for Odo and said he was serious. then left. odo omgused him and didnt actually bother to even attempt to question to.

Could be a few things (joke vote, crappy distancing vote, etc) , but if that's the only contribution, then yeah, its also a very LAZY vote.

hope that helps.

for odo tl/dr the vote was lazy because there were other things happening which he either ignored, or cherry picked, asked junk a meaningless question with no follow up, and drops an omgus vote. as i said, feel like window dressing.
Hmmmm well this is much better tbf

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
One thing I will say is pointing out the lack of a sample pm has some obvious scum motivations

idk why people saying he wouldn’t get town points for it. As town you’d care less about somebody getting a cheap confirm (even if you disagree with it etc, it benefits you) whereas as scum it’s obviously infuriating

that said allow me to 180 here

vote odo

I can’t disagree at all with what Jeff said

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which part, exactly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree and my town read of her OR SHE has only strengthened since the time this post was made!
Not sure what to make of all the speculation about the gift, seems like an easy way to generate content!
Not really a fan of this as you are giving people negative incentive to follow you, so what is the point? To potentially get a rise out of Haza? Please, we're all so bored of this feud by now! And yes, the same goes to Haza for even voting you in the first place! But, and I hope my good friend Haza will take no offense, I see him as more likely to engage with the game non-seriously than you. A bit sus in my humble estimation!
Leaning town on Jeff as well but the Tweet and Rugrat reads appear quite generous.
So you're basing it on the last game, in which he was pretty much immediately blown out as scum...hmm, doesn't seem wise. And you, Doddsy, are a very wise player! FOS!
I like it a lot, Jeff! Feels played out to go for Odo again day 1 though. Might end up left with little choice in the end, but I'm thinking of exploring elsewhere in the interim.
Not really a fan of your posts thus far my good friend Flay. Discouraging Jeff from trying to get something going like this isn't a good look. Kinda makes it look like you and Odo could be scum together! Also, you have a meta of trying to take the game more seriously as scum, and while I'd love for you to one day break that meta as town, I'm not sure it's happened yet. :hmm:
Good post imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cause I mean, the fact I read junk town based on her responses invalidates the idea I asked her questions with no intent of following up?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cause I mean, the fact I read junk town based on her responses invalidates the idea I asked her questions with no intent of following up?
More the part where you voted haza and never even attempted to make it seem like a serious vote. He’s right it’s LAZY. I don’t mind the OMGUS itself but you pretty much just said you were doing it for a laugh so what exactly is the point? Plenty of other stuff you could’ve done at that stage of the game. Filler feels about right