Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This is the reason nobody likes playing with you fwiw

What, that when people make Blue points that I rebut easily, they look a bit silly?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, how do you know the role/claim isn’t fake - you don’t know anything about Juices hosting tendencies. Role might be real and I’m a reverse death miller for all you know
What I meant was I’m pretty positive you haven’t made that up lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve said nothing out of line to you whatsoever and given you 100% game content and you’re calling me a dopey fuck and a moron lmao. Get over yourself

Let me get my violin for you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:draper2

I’ll just not bother engaging you unless I go back to thinking you’re scum

Alco

Reaction score
Let's keep it lighthearted and fun, fellers!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You won’t need to engage me at all

Good luck and have fun

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I agree and my town read of her OR SHE has only strengthened since the time this post was made!
Not sure what to make of all the speculation about the gift, seems like an easy way to generate content!
Not really a fan of this as you are giving people negative incentive to follow you, so what is the point? To potentially get a rise out of Haza? Please, we're all so bored of this feud by now! And yes, the same goes to Haza for even voting you in the first place! But, and I hope my good friend Haza will take no offense, I see him as more likely to engage with the game non-seriously than you. A bit sus in my humble estimation!
Leaning town on Jeff as well but the Tweet and Rugrat reads appear quite generous.
So you're basing it on the last game, in which he was pretty much immediately blown out as scum...hmm, doesn't seem wise. And you, Doddsy, are a very wise player! FOS!
I like it a lot, Jeff! Feels played out to go for Odo again day 1 though. Might end up left with little choice in the end, but I'm thinking of exploring elsewhere in the interim.
Not really a fan of your posts thus far my good friend Flay. Discouraging Jeff from trying to get something going like this isn't a good look. Kinda makes it look like you and Odo could be scum together! Also, you have a meta of trying to take the game more seriously as scum, and while I'd love for you to one day break that meta as town, I'm not sure it's happened yet. :hmm:
He could certainly have switched things up true but I dunno about that immediate and as I said they're light reads not like I'm just gonna stick to it all game if he acts up.

Doddsy looked to just be naming the active people in the thread except for Junk when he gave his town reads :reigns3

No buys

vote Doddsy
Indeed, my reads were based on the people that had been active in the game so far :reigns3

What would you prefer I just based my reads on people who hadn't posted yet?

Why tweet and Jeff?
Tweet I said, Jeff seems like standard Jeff and is generally pretty obvtown.

Definitely feels like jeff is trying to pad his post count so far
One thing I will say is pointing out the lack of a sample pm has some obvious scum motivations

idk why people saying he wouldn’t get town points for it. As town you’d care less about somebody getting a cheap confirm (even if you disagree with it etc, it benefits you) whereas as scum it’s obviously infuriating

that said allow me to 180 here

vote odo

I can’t disagree at all with what Jeff said
What the hell is this bullshit turnaround?

Anyway I’ll just claim cause at least you can make an informed choice, not that you deserve to

I’m a Hercule Poirot cosplayer. If I die, I’ll flip as Hercule Poirot, who im assuming is a cop of some sort.
I have no idea what the hell you're claiming

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m sad to hear that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye I didn’t like jeff’s early posts as they were all literally just asking questions so I would really like to know what made him “obvtown” because I’m pretty sure your read of him came before he actually did anything of substance

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ye I didn’t like jeff’s early posts as they were all literally just asking questions so I would really like to know what made him “obvtown” because I’m pretty sure your read of him came before he actually did anything of substance
His posts were indistinguishable from his town games, therefore I gave him a town read. As I said, he's generally pretty clear town after a little while and his posts have given me no reason so far to think that's not the case

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
His posts were indistinguishable from his town games, therefore I gave him a town read. As I said, he's generally pretty clear town after a little while and his posts have given me no reason so far to think that's not the case
This is so weak lol

what exactly do you think is his scum game?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Generally not that hard to tell. Whats your read on him?